Microsoft to Acquire Activision Blizzard

52 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Yeah you should quit. 

So you or more bunch of people get another round of “ups” in life with Phail  receiving one more life time achievement award,with money backing him up instead of credibility?!?

And absolutely no one around to shed light on the truth?!? 

munna-bhai-nahi-nahi.gif

Edited by AnK

1 hour ago, Mr. Comingle said:

IVG needs to sponsor therapy for this guy. Wtf :rofl:

Game studio acquisition = mass murder. 

@Snake this guy keeps going personal all the time? Is this allowed now? 

Can we reply like he does? 

Sick really. 

1 hour ago, AnK said:

Also wtf is up with all these personal vendettas & personal life sh*t going on in this forum lately. 

This is just such a crap atmosphere man. 
Just no fun to post any thought related to gaming or franchises anymore. 

ron-simmons-damn.gif

Indeed. They just go personal without any logic.

That guy is like that only though, we all know his sick handicap joke. 

5 minutes ago, hope said:

Indeed. They just go personal without any logic.

To all the losers who think going personal or deviating the topic with stupid analogies & exact formal meaning of every word:- 

bhool-bhulaiyaa-akshay-kumar-aditya.gif

15 minutes ago, Snake said:

just 9 more hours guys, then y'all can shitpost in the Vs thread.

and stop with the personal insults please.

No more warnings

@CarbonCore
@KnackChap

Even in the Vs thread attacking personally or putting out pathetic analogies just for the sake of it has no real meaning to be honest. 

So if I say pandemic made scenario better for Xbox,I am disregarding ppl who died during that time. 

If I say Sony might be changing their marketing & sales promotion strategy,I am overjoyed at particular ppl losing jobs. 

If I say Phil has a history of not producing fruitful results & gobbling up of Franchises under him could die a mass death then I am talking about actually human genocide. 

Also I & few others have no life,have no job,have no purpose,have no sleep & have no other aspect of existence.

But others who are always present to repeat it are chacha chaudhary & He-man. 

I mean I have dealt with fanboys before but this sort of new gen catagory is astonishingly weird & fascinating than I have ever seen before. :rofl: 
(read:- Sick & Pathetic) 

Edited by AnK

8 minutes ago, AnK said:

Even in the Vs thread attacking personally or putting out pathetic analogies just for the sake of it has no real meaning to be honest. 

So if I say pandemic made scenario better for Xbox,I am disregarding ppl who died during that time. 

If I say Sony might be changing their marketing & sales promotion strategy,I am overjoyed at particular ppl losing jobs. 

If I say Phil has a history of not producing fruitful results & gobbling up of Franchises under him could die a mass death then I am talking about actually human genocide. 

Also I & few others have no life,have no job,have no purpose,have no sleep & have no other aspect of existence.

But others who are always present to repeat it are chacha chaudhary & He-man. 

I mean I have dealt with fanboys before but this sort of new gen catagory is astonishingly weird & fascinating than I have ever seen before. :rofl: 

1943019079_4541131546b350c65f2e8811e1d5a

playing the victim card again 😂😂

Edited by hsk_colossus
  • Haha 1

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/activision-blizzard-has-appointed-a-new-chief-diversity-equity-and-inclusion-officer-who-wants-to-increase-the-number-of-women-and-non-binary-employ.1634930/

https://www.ign.com/articles/activision-blizzards-new-diversity-chief-kristen-hines?utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A Manual&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook

Kristen Hines will join Activision Blizzard from April 25, 2022, and already has her sights set on increasing the number of women and non-binary employees by 50%. "

:lol:

So its like reservation system. Instead of SC/ST/OBC here in india its women/non binary criteria in the west. Talented and deserving candidates take a back seat( either men or women) and they need to fill seats as per their gender. Good job ruining companies and following what plagues indian govt offices/institutions.

9 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

More of a token measure imo for public perception. 

Need some diversity for different perspectives and to avoid the team being a sausage fest but 50% is too much. 

50% increase from the current base, not total team size. Possible that it's currently a sausage fest.

33 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/activision-blizzard-has-appointed-a-new-chief-diversity-equity-and-inclusion-officer-who-wants-to-increase-the-number-of-women-and-non-binary-employ.1634930/

https://www.ign.com/articles/activision-blizzards-new-diversity-chief-kristen-hines?utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A Manual&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook

Kristen Hines will join Activision Blizzard from April 25, 2022, and already has her sights set on increasing the number of women and non-binary employees by 50%. "

:lol:

So its like reservation system. Instead of SC/ST/OBC here in india its women/non binary criteria in the west. Talented and deserving candidates take a back seat( either men or women) and they need to fill seats as per their gender. Good job ruining companies and following what plagues indian govt offices/institutions.

I am sure all current employees are  talented and deserving and put out garbage like vanguard 😂

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

Talented and deserving candidates take a back seat( either men or women) and they need to fill seats as per their gender.

Well, they still have to clear the interviews and the hiring process. 

It's not like they get a free pass into the company. 

8 hours ago, Snake said:

just 9 more hours guys, then y'all can shitpost in the Vs thread.

and stop with the personal insults please.

No more warnings

@CarbonCore
@KnackChap

Just drop the hammer. Its the same 3-4 guys doing same ra***rona every single time. No one will miss them.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Activision Blizzard has told its shareholders they should vote against proposals that it make a report on the company's efforts to prevent harassment and discrimination.

"First, the Board believes that, rather than diverting energy and resources toward creating yet another report, we should continue to directly respond to employee concerns," it says. "Focusing all our attention on these concerns is the best way quickly and effectively to create genuine change in our workplace.

"Second, the proposed report itself, even if completed after significant time and expense, would create a set of metrics that are simply not the best measures of how the Company is responding to employee concerns.

"The Board is committed to measuring the speed and effectiveness of our changes accurately, not based on metrics that are not precisely tailored to our Company's situation.

"As such, the Company is of the view that continuing to focus its efforts on responding directly to employee concerns and continuing to implement workplace improvements is the best path forward."

Later in the document it claims "the proposal is premised, in part, on an unsupported and, we believe, inaccurate and substantially overstated assessment of hypothetical liability calculated by an attorney in a filing made on behalf of the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing."

It also stresses that even if shareholders do vote for the proposal, it won't necessarily commit to making the report anyway.