Help Redeem Vijay Sales Voucher

l33tmaniac

I redeemed my CC reward points for 5k voucher from Vijay Sales since they were about to expire. Wanted to buy HZ FW and the conversion ratio was fairly good when compared to other vouchers listed.

In my stupidity, I didn’t bother checking if the coupon was redeemable online. Now I am stuck with a voucher than can only be used in store and I live in Bangalore where there is no presence for Vijay Sales. 

Would really appreciate if someone can redeem the voucher for some PS games (obv post the 3rd wave) and ship them to me. Also checking with a few friends from Hyderabad in parallel.

If you are interested in taking the voucher from me, can give it at 20% discount for 4k INR. 

Thanks in advance!

Edited by l33tmaniac

On 1/20/2022 at 3:30 PM, l33tmaniac said:

I redeemed my CC reward points for 5k voucher from Vijay Sales since they were about to expire. Wanted to buy HZ FW and the conversion ratio was fairly good when compared to other vouchers listed.

In my stupidity, I didn’t bother checking if the coupon was redeemable online. Now I am stuck with a voucher than can only be used in store and I live in Bangalore where there is no presence for Vijay Sales. 

Would really appreciate if someone can redeem the voucher for some PS games (obv post the 3rd wave) and ship them to me. Also checking with a few friends from Hyderabad in parallel.

If you are interested in taking the voucher from me, can give it at 20% discount for 4k INR. 

Thanks in advance!

I can get the game for you from the local Vijay Sales store and ship it to you.