Anyone interested in a Spotify Premium Family plan ?

eddy4823

1 hour ago, Soultrader92 said:

I think its not showing right now. I would take it too, but its not showing option for family. If anyone else is seeing this, lemme know

It shows up for me. Rs 189 per month and first month is free.

15 hours ago, North said:

seeing this now but if there is a group for youtube premium - or anyone is interested in making one - count me in :) 

if you are interested, you can take a spot. I subscribed to it and have one month free so can try and get members. If you are in, we have 3 for now including @Soultrader92

7 hours ago, b!T said:

if you are interested, you can take a spot. I subscribed to it and have one month free so can try and get members. If you are in, we have 3 for now including @Soultrader92

sure I'm in.

I use youtube a lot - willing to spend small amount and forget the ads entirely

2 hours ago, North said:

sure I'm in.

I use youtube a lot - willing to spend small amount and forget the ads entirely

DM me your Gmail and phone number. Will add you to both YouTube and our WhatsApp grp.

5 minutes ago, Felix the cat said:

Add me too for youtube plan

DM me your Gmail ID and phone number. Also make sure that gmail is not in any family grps.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got the Duo plan right now. Don't think they're that strict on the location. I copied the invite link, opened an incognito tab, used that link to signup (the other member was a new one). Then, set up the profile, including the address verification thing (just added the same one as mine); and finished it up. Seems to be working fine. 

• 5 months later...

Anyone interested to join Spotify premium 1 year plan. 

It's 2149 for one year for 6 members. This is new one-time payment prepay option provided by Spotify.

Effective price is 358 per person. I already have couple of friends who are interested. Looking for 3 more.

17 hours ago, gmanu555 said:

Anyone interested to join Spotify premium 1 year plan. 

It's 2149 for one year for 6 members. This is new one-time payment prepay option provided by Spotify.

Effective price is 358 per person. I already have couple of friends who are interested. Looking for 3 more.

count me in

• Thanks 1

jo log location pe gyan chod rahe hai use kare bina, please dont. Spotify is not really strict about location. I've been using family plan for 2 years now where 6 members are from Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Kerala and Delhi (x2). 

Edited by ZooZoo
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...