Grand Theft Auto VI

Assassins Creed

On 9/18/2022 at 12:22 PM, SRINI87 said:

Some clips where running on PS4, 1080

2080 super and RTX 3080

Hope this is not a cross gen

Less than 50m current gen sold. Even if 20% buy them on opening weekend, it won't touch GTA5's opening figures.

So Cross gen is very much possible.

I'm surprised they are taking the time to even respond to these dumbarse Twitter trolls. I mean this is a developer who has been pushing the visual boundaries since the early PS2 days. Graphics is the last thing we'd have to worry about. 

23 minutes ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

I'm surprised they are taking the time to even respond to these dumbarse Twitter trolls. I mean this is a developer who has been pushing the visual boundaries since the early PS2 days. Graphics is the last thing we'd have to worry about. 

Gamers can be toxic af. And whenever something like this happens, twitter is a cesspool of trolls many of whom are trolling just for the fun of it.

19 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

I think it was in response to this particular tweet.

With all the people complaining about how some pre-Alpha footage "looks like a*s" you probably will have rockstar making the devs and asset creators do death march work to make it look better :/

Also nobody knows when it will be ready to release, and this guy somehow knows it's been in development for 4 years?

Kuch bhi :rofl: