Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge

SpearHea:D

17 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

The game is still not up on the PS Store. There's only an option to 'Wishlist' the game. No option to pre-order.

The store will probably get updated at 00:00 GMT i.e. 5:30 AM IST.

Live on PS store . 1574 with PS plus. 1750 without PS plus. 

Edited by Krazyniks

44 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

I just downloaded. Search teenage mutant ninja turtles and not TMNT. 

Yeah, had to search the game for it to show up. It's not there in the home page, weird.

Anyway so many memories while hearing the intro :wub:

Played for about an hour of the Story mode. Man, the game is sooo much fun! The devs have found a very good balance of difficulty in the gameplay. Love the fact that if there are more players, there are more enemies, too. It's somewhat easy to find players online. I say 'somewhat', because the game just refused to load the characters on a couple of occasions while playing online. Had to leave that party and join another party. Not sure if it's my connection or something else.

And yeah, the game screams co-op right from the get-go.

My suggestion to anyone considering buying it on PS (since it's not on the new PS+ yet and no one knows when it will show up on it) is, get the game only if you know there are friends who you would be able to co-op with or you know for sure that you will be able to play it online with random folks. If you're planning to solo it, technically you can play it like that, but it's just not meant to be played like that!

Everyone on Xbox (considering you are subscribed to Gamepass), it's a no-brainer. Drop everything else, gather your scam-gang and start playing it. It's a must-play! Man, I'm sooooo jealous this is on Gamepass.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Walker said:

Is there any sort of crossplay between any platforms?

Nope. That's the sad part. But PS4 and PS5 players can play together, of course. Because, there's no native PS5 version. It's essentially a PS4 game that you can play on the PS5.

11 hours ago, b!T said:

Yeah, had to search the game for it to show up. It's not there in the home page, weird.

Anyway so many memories while hearing the intro :wub:

It was there in recently added games when I saw around 930 PM on Xbox.. 

41 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

I'd say 2-4 players is fine. 6p is too much tbh. You're just button mashing at that point. 

+1.. two players couch was good.. then 6 players with ScamG was absolutely nuts and just button mashing without knowing whose who on screen :rofl:

2 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

It was there in recently added games when I saw around 930 PM on Xbox.. 

Weird. For me, it was missing from recently added till I manually searched it.