The Quarry

gecko89

It’s late summer in the remote forests of upstate New York, and the teen counselors of Hackett’s Quarry have the camp to themselves for one final night. That means no kids, no adults, and no rules. In this thrilling cinematic tale, you control the fates of all nine camp counselors as their party plans unravel into an unpredictable night of horror. With life-or-death decisions around every turn, the choices you make will determine how the story unfolds.

STARRING:
David Arquette as Chris
Ariel Winter as Abigail
Brenda Song as Kaitlyn
Evan Evagora as Nick
Halston Sage as Emma
Justice Smith as Ryan
Miles Robbins as Dylan
Siobhan Williams as Laura
Skyler Gisondo as Max
Zach Tinker as Jacob
Ethan Suplee as Bobby
Grace Zabriskie as Eliza
Lance Henriksen as Jedediah
Lin Shaye as Constance
Ted Raimi as Travis

Coming to PS4, PS5, PC, XBOX One and XBOX Series S|X.

*Multiplayer functionality across the same PlayStation or Xbox generation only.

https://quarrygame.2k.com/

Edited by gecko89

1 hour ago, gecko89 said:

Depends I guess, have 2K published games come to GP Day 1 before? 

Not that I know of, it's unlikely because it's 2K but MS is managing to pull decent quality games on GP day 1 so I thought I'll ask if I'm to get this. 

19 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Not that I know of, it's unlikely because it's 2K but MS is managing to pull decent quality games on GP day 1 so I thought I'll ask if I'm to get this. 

I feel it’s 50/50. They’ve got the Until Dawn equity so people would want to pay money for it. At the same time, it’s announced barely 3 months before launch so it could find its way on GP. 

The Xbox store page is already up with the price so I don’t know. How far before launch did we know B4B/ Rainbow would be Day 1 GP?

3 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

The studio is in shambles. Dud after dud since until dawn. 

Until dawn wasn't a dud, these interactive games don't have huge fanbase. But if I remember it sold decent. This one is just announced and release in 3 months approx. already have good amount of YT views and wishlists. 

3 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Until dawn wasn't a dud, these interactive games don't have huge fanbase. But if I remember it sold decent. This one is just announced and release in 3 months approx. already have good amount of YT views and wishlists. 

I think he meant after Until Dawn. But the draw of Until Dawn was the campy B movie horror/slasher vibe. Which seems to be the case here too. Hope it works.

20 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Personally these guys would be a great pick for Microsoft and gamepass. These guys can put out a decent quality single player games annually if required. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Quarry Reviews

10/10 - GameGrin
9.5/10 - Gaming Trend
9.5/10 - Gamepur
9/10 - Wccftech
9/10 - Windows Central
9/10 - Shacknews
8.5/10 - Game Informer
8.5/10 - Stevivor