The Quarry

gecko89

Playing the Steam (PC) version. On 4k monitor(cintiq). And not in UW monitor because this game doesn't support UW. Missed opportunity though, because the game has letterboxes like film. Could have used that to make it fullscreen in UW monitors.

20220611002701-1.jpg
20220611001104-1.jpg
20220610234800-1.jpg
20220611001145-1.jpg
20220610235301-1.jpg
20220611002606-1.jpg
20220611002112-1.jpg
20220610234833-1.jpg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Cinematic framerate :P 

I remember the same reason being told by Life is Strange True Colours developer and then they promptly released a 60fps patch. Wonder why this cinematic vision never applies to PC. :P

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

Woah woah woah! Hold the phone. The game is locked to 30 frames on PS5 and Xbox Series X? WTF?

Played on pc at highest resolution and was getting 50-60fps. Dropped it to high for 80+

2 hours ago, RV1709 said:

Did you save all?

I saved all.

But not at first. I messed up at chapter 9 and chapter 10. So after finishing that, went back to chapter 9 again and saved the people that I messed up in those 2 chapters.

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

This is a weaker game than until dawn. The intensity is missing and feels mediocre so far. Start is really slow. 

Totally snoozefest game.. Until Dawn is milessss ahead...

Edited by Assassins Creed

2 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

Ok game is getting good. Story got nice twist. PLayed middle chapters non stop.

I dont know if its just me, the quality of facial expressions is much better in later chapters and the overall feel of the game. Like someone else did this part.

Yep, felt the same like once that police guy sequence starts again the animation are quite diff

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

THE QUARRY ANNOUNCES ‘50S THROWBACK CHARACTER OUTFITS AHEAD OF HALLOWEEN

The Quarry is currently on sale for its lowest price yet on select platforms and fans can experience the must-play teen horror narrative in a new style with a new DLC

Today 2K and Supermassive Games launched a new DLC for The Quarry featuring a classic makeover with new character outfits inspired by ‘50s horror, just in time for the Halloween season! This classic horror style can be seen through a new "red band" trailer (Age Restricted: 18+) and movie poster inspired by the look and feel of 1950s horror cinema.

See the group of nine teenage counselors stranded at Hackett’s Quarry on the last day of summer camp try and navigate the horrors they encounter in a new era. Delivering chills and frights in ‘50s style garb, the ‘50s Throwback Character Outfit DLC is now available on PlayStation®5 (PS5™), PlayStation®4 (PS4™), Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows PC via Steam.

New and returning players looking to experience these new outfits can get them free until 10:00 AM PT on November 1, 2022*. After this time, the 50s Throwback Character Outfit DLC will be available for individual purchase at $4.99*.

https://newsroom.2k.com/news/the-quarry-announces-50s-throwback-character-outfits-ahead-of-halloween