How to buy a PS5

It's baffling that even after 2 years (well, almost) some are still struggling to get one PS5 at MRP. 

People who have a PS5 right now at MRP have got lucky, I got help by few of the kindest in this community @HarishProGamer @Assassins Creed

Edited by Heaven Angel
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RV1709 said:

Your total posts: 48,553

My total posts: 2452

?

Well Im member since 2008 bisch.

I hardly post now coz you and fellow brigade started polluting every threads. Forum is not same anymore, you all ruined it.

And reason you have low post count coz you can't do proper discussion, all you do is post one  comment per day in multiple threads where you bashing Xbox or Xbox games. Every single of your post is straight nonsense where you want to start some console war.

Anyway back to topic. Get Dante a PS5

Edited by WhiteWolf

20 hours ago, dante77 said:

I see a lot of people here already bought PS5. I searched online but didn't get any clear answer, I know there is a shortage and it only comes online occasionally (?) 

I am planning to get it later but I need to know if there is anything required or is there any trick that you guys used. Don't wanna pay extra. 

Making new thread instead of existing ones so that it gets some attention and doesn't get pushed and also why not!?! 

Any input is appreciated. 

Well i decided to buy a PS5 in March & luckily there was a drop just a week after that, i got mine from shopatsc website. Since they are selling only one console to a member there, i signed up 1-2 days before the drop & got lucky when the drop happened.

I would suggest to get it from there as i feel that site is immune to bots. All the Best.

11 hours ago, armaan said:

Anyone knows where to get XSX in bombay for close to retail?

Ps. I'm a member since 2008:hi:

Order from here for delivery in around 25-30 days - https://prepaidgamercard.com/product/xbox-series-x/

But don’t buy if you change your mind and want to cancel, coz they charge 10% cancellation fee. 

1 hour ago, Vamos said:

Order from here for delivery in around 25-30 days - https://prepaidgamercard.com/product/xbox-series-x/

But don’t buy if you change your mind and want to cancel, coz they charge 10% cancellation fee. 

I have a couple of weeks off starting next week so was looking for shorter delivery time