How to buy a PS5

1 minute ago, Krazyniks said:

Thanks . Was able to add it in wishlist using link above . Don't have postpaid enabled though . 

If you haven't, save your CC details and have your CVV number ready. Once it lands in your cart, there's no time to think or search. 

2 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

If you haven't, save your CC details and have your CVV number ready. Once it lands in your cart, there's no time to think or search. 

Thanks  Yeah those are saved and have that number ready .

Digital makes absolutely no sense for PS5. 

Game prices are just too much & without reselling of disc it’s dead investment. 

Not unless the tier 2 of PSplus shines for ppl not interested in day1 games. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gamer_adi said:

delivery estimates say by 5th may, i will be out at the time, if nobody recieves it, what happens then? Will it be resent or what? Will i get store credit or refund to source?

You can ask shopatsc to send it to a Sony store near you and pick up whenever you get time .

• Thanks 1

On 4/18/2022 at 11:50 AM, Horizon Days Dawn said:

I think the people still unable to get a PS5 are few enough to put this on a public thread.

You can get it very easily during a restock with amazon and a bot. All the details are below. I tried for nearly 6 months with no luck and got it in a single try with a bot. Also if u r worried about ur data being stolen. Then don't use the second bot. Just stick to the first one. 0 data steal. And u don't even need to login to use it. Tho I would suggest doing so.

Now there is some stuff mentioned below that doesn't make much sense. Mostly because I copy pasted this message at least 15 times.

The link - https://www.chromext.app/

Its called chroma xt. Just start the bot 4 -5 mins prior to the restock and it will auto add to cart and take u to the screen where u click proceed to buy. Works 99% of the times. Everyone else I knew of who were trying to buy today got it except @oxal
for whom the not didn't work and just kept loading. Installation is extremely easy. Just open the link in GOOGLE CHROME and click on install and it will be installed as a plugin. Usage is far simpler than even that. Just click on the puzzle piece shaped icon next to ur search bar and under plugins u will see this. Click there and it will show u a drop down menu with 3 tabs at the bottom of the menu. Click on the first tab (ignore 2nd nd 3rd they r useless). After that choose between flipkart amazon and shopatsc at the top of the menu and u will see on the top or just half a scroll down - PS5 white console disc/standard. Click the button alongside the link and it will take u to the page. It will auto start once u do that. There is a little bar where u can manually start or stop at the bottom of the page. That's that. Beware that the page will keep refreshing so it will flash in and out during the restock and eventually redirect u directly to the ps5 in ur cart. That's that. Use only and only amazon. Other sites r know to cancel orders and thats avoidable disdapointment. Use other retailers like fk and shopstsc as last resort. Don't take ur eyes of the screen and use CVV cause its the fastest. Do all this on a fast LAN connection.

This will only add to cart auto and everything after that is manual. There is another bot that will checkout till the payment page by auto choosing ur address n stuff from saved stuff. It doesn't ask any details and just uses the first option in ur saved addresses and stuff so remove everything and keep only 1 so that is chooses that. The link and installation guide for that bot is here on this link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9WOiIvoghY

Both bots work gr8 but don't use the second one if u r checking out 2 items. It will glitch 9 days to Sunday.

Hope this helped. Frankly the 2nd bot while faster is not rlly needed cause u have an approximate 5 minute window. About 8 minutes if it adds to cart 3 mins before the restock starts which it did for me. Read threads for more details. Also the second bot has a more complicated installation process (Relatively. Otherwise also simple) but the instructions in the vid r clear cut. The vid has some bots n tricks for other retailers so make sure to check the amazon one. Hope this helped. Good luck. This is all you should need.

Hope this was some help. Lemme know if it works out................. @dante77

@a5hr1th  Hey. Saw ur wtb thread. This is your best bet at getting a PS5. All the best. No chance to get it manually. This plugin will set u up on that front. The second one is the actual bot. Just follow instructions and most likely. You will get it in 1 try.

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, AnK said:

Was in cart this time the standard model 

But just didn’t get through :wallbash:

Consoles India's Notifications are still popping up on twitter. Not Amazon  links though.

Keep trying bro

Edited by silv3rgunn3r