How to buy a PS5

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, b!T said:

Lol, that's a surprise. I thought digital is nowhere to be seen.

The thing is if you follow few twitter handles you'll see that digital stocks do pop up in between the months as well. But again it's all luck based which is sad.

Why should we play fastest finger first for purchasing a console bc :/

6 minutes ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

The thing is if you follow few twitter handles you'll see that digital stocks do pop up in between the months as well. But again it's all luck based which is sad.

Why should we play fastest finger first for purchasing a console bc :/

Yeah, I agree. Supply and demand I guess.

37 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

I still don’t get why you would buy a digital ps5, to save 10k? That 10k can easily be saved with some disc games and rest digital games, over the lifetime of the console even if you don’t resell discs

Digital PS5 + PS Plus extra is a great combo now. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

I still don’t get why you would buy a digital ps5, to save 10k? That 10k can easily be saved with some disc games and rest digital games, over the lifetime of the console even if you don’t resell discs

I have a digital PS5. I don't sell the games so thats kinda moot point in my case. However, I did like collecting discs but there is no space for them anymore and I am sick of cleaning and keeping them safe. Also I share PS account and even PS Premium with my friend so games are not that costly. All in all, for me, Digital is the best solution.

Also, PS disc version looks ugly as f**k :lol:

Edited by b!T

54 minutes ago, Vamos said:

Digital PS5 + PS Plus extra is a great combo now. 

Disc ps5 + ps extra is equally good combo. Over lifetime of console there will be enough opportunities to buy a few games on disc which will save total 10k. Digital ps5 are super rare in India till now. Against all these points, no reason to digital ps5 

42 minutes ago, b!T said:

I have a digital PS5. I don't sell the games so thats kinda moot point in my case. However, I did like collecting discs but there is no space for them anymore and I am sick of cleaning and keeping them safe. Also I share PS account and even PS Premium with my friend so games are not that costly. All in all, for me, Digital is the best solution.

Also, PS disc version looks ugly as f**k :lol:

Digital ps5 is included in disc ps5 and digital is rare, so why the hassle for a new buyer 

nobody looks at the console after some time :rolleyes:

9 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Digital ps5 is included in disc ps5 and digital is rare, so why the hassle for a new buyer 

Why spend 10k more for something you are not gonna use :P

3 hours ago, 0verlord said:

Agree with  this. I made that mistake and honestly 70$ for one and done SP games is not worth keeping digitally. Might as well cut your losses - finish the game and sell it. If it’s gonna come sooner or later to PS plus, that’s just gravy 

• Like 1