Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2022

Snake

I’ve played this significantly last week and this week.  This is MW2019 with features removed and systems that didn’t need changing, changed.

IW games always penalise you for being a rusher or a mover and they’ve made that an even bigger penalty this time around - loud footsteps , dead silence is a field upgrade, enemy markers and nametags removed impairing visibility.

2 hours ago, RV1709 said:

I’ve played this significantly last week and this week.  This is MW2019 with features removed and systems that didn’t need changing, changed.

IW games always penalise you for being a rusher or a mover and they’ve made that an even bigger penalty this time around - loud footsteps , dead silence is a field upgrade, enemy markers and nametags removed impairing visibility.

Im almost at the level cap for the beta.

The did not have to change the perks system, you will spend almost half of the match without 1 perk, the footsteps are so loud that you can easily camp corners,angles because you know where they will be coming from. no red dot on minimap. the bunnyhopping with auto aim for controllers is straight up broken,people just jump corners and kill you with no time to react thanks to the low TTK .they still need to work on the muzzle flash/visibility when firing weapons. They better fix a lot of thing in a months time

Got my first compliment of this game. Had agreat round in TDM and racked a good number of kills with my shotgun. Got told that I will lose my hand in an accident 

:rofl:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

Working, Just played

Also ScamGang will be hosting private lobbies tonight .. please join in

Are the nator bros gonna be there??

if yea, then the beta is not working for me

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TRMNTR said:

Never played a COD game in my life. Wouldn't hurt to try. :/

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Are the nator bros gonna be there??

if yea, then the beta is not working for me

Thats what he said for Titan Fall as well :fear1: But hey one nator on each side should be even..

15 hours ago, RV1709 said:

Imagine giving second grade treatment to the console that owns activision 

3 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Also ScamGang will be hosting private lobbies tonight .. please join in

PS only players 

Fast And Furious GIF by The Fast Saga