Jump to content

[LIB] Uncharted Legacy of Thieves (PS5)


Recommended Posts

  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Few days back Mr.Copyright had shipped the game back to me . Unfortunately this game was lost due to parcel mixup by Delhivery .

.@b!T Please lock this thread as this game cannot be donated anymore ..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Few days back Mr.Copyright had shipped the game back to me . Unfortunately this game was lost due to parcel mixup by Delhivery .

.@b!T Please lock this thread as this game cannot be donated anymore ..

 

Will do. Have you and @Mr.Copyright© reached on an agreement to close this?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, b!T said:

 

Will do. Have you and @Mr.Copyright© reached on an agreement to close this?

Yeah we have .  It wasn't his fault so i didn't ask for any from him . 

As for me - Delhivery did give me another product instead of the CD . i will try to sell it to recover my cost ( Company to whom the product belongs isn't bothered with getting it back/ searching for my CD which they received in the mix up) .

Edit : Should have mentioned this earlier - Mr Copyright did offer to buy a pre-owned copy for me but i said no as i didn't think he was at fault.

Edited by Krazyniks
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Yeah we have .  It wasn't his fault so i didn't ask for any from him . 

As for me - Delhivery did give me another product instead of the CD . i will try to sell it to recover my cost ( Company to whom the product belongs isn't bothered with getting it back/ searching for my CD which they received in the mix up) 

 

That's good to know. Appreciate you guys resolving this in a civil manner together.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, b!T said:

 

That's good to know. Appreciate you guys resolving this in a civil manner together.

Yeah we both tried on our ends to get it back .  But neither Delhivery nor the company in question could offer any meaningful help so we talked and resolved it .

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • b!T locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...