Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase 2022

Tell how did you feel about XBOX/BETHESDA 2022 Showcase?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Horizon Days Dawn said:

Oo rt. This hasn't released yet.

How many upcoming Bethesda games are coming to PS? Wolfenstein 3 ik is coming to PS. Others?

No more Bethesda games are coming to PS at this time. 

Wolfenstein 3 is never confirmed. Machine games is making Indiana Jones

I don’t think Bethesda Soft-works was planning to make sequels to any of the IPs which ended up failing to generate apt revenue. 

Wolfenstein 

Dishonoured

Evil Within 

Prey

Rage

None were in development & respective studios started work on new IPs/Projects. 

Maybe if M$ would revive them as they were quite popular among core fanbase. 

7 hours ago, AnK said:

I don’t think Bethesda Soft-works was planning to make sequels to any of the IPs which ended up failing to generate apt revenue. 

Wolfenstein 

Dishonoured

Evil Within 

Prey

Rage

None were in development & respective studios started work on new IPs/Projects. 

Maybe if M$ would revive them as they were quite popular among core fanbase. 

Wolfenstein 3 is in works according to Grubb n all.

Rage, Dishonoured  n all are not. 

2 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Theory from Era said its old build for testing purpose. Didn't they publicly confirmed its next gen only 

They could've still flipped their decision. I guess we'll know soon.

Edited by TRMNTR

8 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Didn't they publicly confirmed its next gen only 

Yes they did :rofl: 

All those ppl who went after Jim for doing this should go after Phil now. :lol: 

Also it’s confirmed 2022 release if Crossgen leak is true. 

2 hours ago, AnK said:

I will wait for official announcement. 

If its true then FM8 will become first Xbox game which was announced as nextgen and now being released as cross gen. People will call MS out on this, don't worry.

Lets see what happens on June 12th.

Playtesting started 2021 - 

"Playtesting of Forza Motorsport began in 2021 and players seemingly had the option to playtest on the Xbox One. The playtesting was only available for Xbox Series X, but other select players might have been able to play on the Xbox One. There were many comments doubting the legitimacy of the images, despite the moderator's confirmation, and one user even pointed out that everyone who playtested was under a strict embargo, so these images should never have been leaked".

Edited by WhiteWolf

1 minute ago, WhiteWolf said:

I will wait for official announcement. 

If its true then FM8 will become first Xbox game which was announced as nextgen and now being released as cross gen. People will call MS out on this, don't worry.

Lets see what happens on June 12th

GT7 was also the first & only game which was categorically announced as Next-Gen only & then later back tracked. 

No other game was back tracked. 

Also it delivers a major dent towards the shill portrayed notion of Playstation releasing Crossgen games as late as Fall 2022 but Xbox isn’t. 

But let’s just let the Vs thread reopen to discuss this further. 

People call them our rightfully coz Sony said we believe in Generations. I will refresh your memory once thread opens.

Now, lets stick to Xbox e3 stuff

Edited by WhiteWolf

36 minutes ago, b!T said:

MS just doesn't want me to get an XSX :lol: Even this one will be on X1X.

Unless you want to play Flight Simulator, the One X should be good enough until Starfield is out :lol:

Especially if you already have PS5 to play cross gen games. 

Just now, Vamos said:

Unless you want to play Flight Simulator, the One X should be good enough until Starfield is out :lol:

Especially if you already have PS5 to play cross gen games. 

I do have a PS5 so unless a proper nextgen xbox exclusive comes out, no reason to get an XSX.

3 hours ago, AnK said:

No point in making it next gen exclusive if it doesn't have next gen features.

Even for Starfield, I am curious what they are doing that makes last gen version unfeasible. Since even UE5 that is said to be leading next gen engines just got a release.

Maybe seamless moving from planet to planet or spaceship. Would be interesting to see what benefit they get apart from load times.

3 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Even for Starfield, I am curious what they are doing that makes last gen version unfeasible. Since even UE5 that is said to be leading next gen engines just got a release.

Maybe seamless moving from planet to planet or spaceship. Would be interesting to see what benefit they get apart from load times.

So rumors are FM8 will have ray tracing and multiple RDNA2 feature sets. Details will be revealed once its announced. 

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

People call them our rightfully coz Sony said we believe in Generations. I will refresh your memory once thread opens.

Now, lets stick to Xbox e3 stuff

You shouldn’t have continued once I said this already. 

But anyway….I’ll be the bigger/better man & wait till tmrw for a reply. 

15 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Even Starfield might go Crossgen, 
maybe sometime post NextGen  release.
Who knows as the pandemic/chip shortages have changed the entire dynamics of what all was initially planned with regards to every consumer product…..let alone gaming. 

But the whining egotistical kids who stuck to one liners such as (believe in)Generations from Sony & (don’t believe in)Exclusives from M$ don’t really understand that business is ever changing.