Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase 2022

Tell how did you feel about XBOX/BETHESDA 2022 Showcase?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, SaiKO said:

Its not No man's sky type game...its has some aspect like base building and resources gathering that NMS had. But look back, even Fallout 4 had that...

It's basically Fallout4/ skyrim in space. Did you have any chance to play Bethesda's previous works?

Oblivion is one of my most favorite games ever. I do like open world rpg's but what they showed looked more closer to no man's sky than Mass effect. Its hard to pass judgement from a minute long footage. I might end up loving it. Let's see. 

Just now, Mr. Comingle said:

I'm 99% sure it'll be on gamepass. Phil Spencer didn't pay $69B to wave his dick around. 

It's a hit title and especially on PC. Paid 69B just to give a title like this for free.. It's like giving out COD titles for free on GP. 

They may give it to Xbox owners but not to PC. 

OR will be plagued with Microtransactions.

Let's see! I'm sure the press will ask this question. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

People forgot about silksong. 

Because we've seen its trailer before. A release date would have garnered more interest I think. At least we know it's coming within next 12 months. 

Just now, Mr. Comingle said:

Yeah calling it NMS is extremely reductive. NMS is extremely barebones whereas this looks to be a proper RPG with complete freedom. 

Only ignorant dumb people who never played any mainline Bethesda RPG will call out NMS style game. 

Starfield  is Skyrim plus Fallout with some aspects of NMS which are common in lot of rpg games like collecting resources and crafting n all

Decent show by MS overall. Nothing too massive. Obviously Holiday 2022 is a missed opportunity with no megaton release, IMO. They're trying to make up for it by adding quite a few games (new and old) to GP.

BTW, Gamepass is killing it! It'll certainly be THE BEST VALUE in terms of game subscription services in 2023.

Also, Kojima... :doh: I guess he fell for the "cloud powah" claims, 10 or so years late.

Starfield looks crazy good. They really should've showcased the game slightly differently, IMO. The things they highlighted were showcased in the recent past by No Man's Sky, almost in the exact same way. I mean, the way NMS has evolved over the years is really great, I felt like Starfield was a rich man's NMS. Until they showed that story overview trailer. I'm sure Starfield will be really good, too! They should've capitalised on showcasing quests and other things that NMS doesn't do.

1 minute ago, VelivolusDas said:

Also, Kojima... :doh: I guess he fell for the "cloud powah" claims, 10 or so years late.

Wasting a talent it seems. They should've started with indies and not so popular titles. 

Just now, harjas said:

wanted so see avowed(hope its the correct spelling :P ) and Fable honestly would have taken that any day instead of fallout in space

Had hoped for other titles like Hellblade 2, Indiana Jones, id software new game, Avowed, ES6 news and about what Coalation games working on. 

Well, we hope too much I guess or this gen is going too slow. 

1 hour ago, WhatsInTheName said:

btw, Redfall looks really meh. Can't understand what the hype for it was about.

I don't know man. I really enjoyed it. But then I also think Deathloop looks amazing so...