Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase 2022

Tell how did you feel about XBOX/BETHESDA 2022 Showcase?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Yeah I don't know what's happening with the studios. Are they suddenly gonna launch 12 games in 1 year? Inexile, Obsidian, Initiative, PG, NT, Compulsion, Coalition, Machine games, id, etc just sitting on their a*s it seems. How can they not have a single game since so long. 

Hellblade 2 ,avowed and contraband are next year too  ,i would wait for gamescom or game awards for those.

fable ,machines games unannounced ip and coalition unannounced ip are 2024 as per rumours .

next year gets the ball rolling as far as 1st party exclusives are concerned.

Edited by triggr happy ss

1 hour ago, triggr happy ss said:

Hellblade 2 ,avowed and contraband are next year too  ,i would wait for gamescom or game awards for those.

fable ,machines games unannounced ip and coalition unannounced ip are 2024 as per rumours .

I just hope they have the pipeline properly planned. Dont want to peak into mid-gen and then again lose steam cause their studios are taking more time than the industry at large.

Of course, this is from internal studios perspective. It can all be regarded a moot point from financial perspective once the annual cash cow that is Cod starts to lactate from next year.

14 hours ago, Mysteryman said:

Yeah that’s the new Xbox policy. The only big Xbox exclusive is Starfield. Was expecting something from Coalition and Kojima. 

The Xbox exclusive drought still continues. 

There are so many games on game pass. Some of them look really good like plague tale, woo long, forza and Starfield. 

And if its on game pass then its as good as exclusive coz a multiplatform owner always prefer cheap game pass version over 70$ PS5 version. 

2 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Aaron “Next 12 Months” Greenberg :rofl:

Looks like they have realized its high time they have control on the studios for game delivery like Herman Hulst

Lmao at that Twitter handle 

3 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

i hope so since we’ve heard this so many times now 

I liked this extended showcase thingy. Twas interesting to see the developers talk about their games, the development process etc. 

Also, skip to 1:20:28 to check out Justin Roiland and team talk about High on Life. So excited for this game. Rick and Morty fans are gonna love it

They also had a hilarious "commercial" in some other video with extended footage of the last scene of the trailer. Can't find it now. 

6 hours ago, gamer_adi said:

damn, respect :majesty: 

I really like that they didn't try to be dramatic and just made it very real. I ended up finding the separate Stalker dev diary on the Xbox YouTube channel and shared it on social media. Stalker devs have an official reason now for the game to be delayed and I hope they come through and the situation gets better.

Forza Motorsport has been built from the ground up to showcase the Xbox Series X|S consoles. The accuracy of our overhauled physics, the beauty of our cars and tracks, our new dynamic time of day, advanced car damage, and real time ray tracing on track lead to a generational leap in immersion. The all-new Forza Motorsport is the most technically advanced racing game ever made.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2022/06/12/the-all-new-forza-motorsport-is-the-most-technically-advanced-racing-game-ever-made/

Parts i hated in Showcase were Riot games stuff and that shitty looking Obsidian game pentiment and Fallout76 and ESO parts were also sh*t.

And also few indies like As Dusk Falls. No thanks.

Games im gonna play and lookingforward to are Redfall,  Flintlock, Plague tale 2, Diablo 4 and Starfield. 

Games im gonna try is Forza and Overwatch 2. Im gonna check Forza out for eye candy and Overwatch 2 just coz its free to play. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

• 2 weeks later...