Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase 2022

Tell how did you feel about XBOX/BETHESDA 2022 Showcase?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, WhatsInTheName said:

btw, Redfall looks really meh. Can't understand what the hype for it was about.

It has a very specific target audience. 

It has some deep lore. But you will have to read it. And last part of trailer shows some of their level design. 

I just want some of that sound design from Prey to make a return. But it's coop so probably it won't.

Decent conference. Kojima San should have waited but I guess Lord Phil wanted his name out there. Cloud powah if used efficiently is a boon and hope Kojima can do right by it.

5 hours ago, TRMNTR said:

I don't know man. I really enjoyed it. But then I also think Deathloop looks amazing so...

Haven't played it yet? :giggle: i need to try it again. First time I played for couple of hours, i got bored. It is certainly not deserving of the 10/10 it got from most websites.

6 hours ago, Swunkjyn said:

tbl6ipmnf8591.png

we are in June and if that first row of 2023 materializes within target date, we are looking at a jam packed first half. Diablo 4, Starfield, Redfall, Forza - all within 6 months. Add RE4 (March 2023) and Sony's next year lineup in the mix, and 2023 starts to feel like a crazy beast for gaming overall. 

11 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

My only complaint with conference is too many games.

I don't even remember the names. Have to look at some of the lists some sites make.

Quantity over quality I guess. 

they could have really edited out a few of those cell shaded cartoony games. It came back to back and only 1-2 stood out 

6 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Why is Deathloop not in the list :scratchchin: Everyone just forgot that ? No Deathloop on Xbox ???

Sony’s deal prohibits them to advertise it until the exclusivity period ends. ?