Anyone here used Mx2games for Purchases?

arjun_sasuke

Hello  , has anyone here used Mx2games.com  for any purchases ? Consoles,  games , accessories ? 

They have a bunch of stuff on sale , wondering if it's a legit website. Planning to buy a Nintendo Switch from them as their prices are cheaper than Amazon and Flipkart. 

how much time does it take for them to email the digital code? if any1 has purchased, kindly answer, ty. 

had ordered psn wallet amount at around 3am, yet to receive.

Edited by Pushy
had to ring them up, received the email. Amazon was faster than this tho!

3 hours ago, Pushy said:

how much time does it take for them to email the digital code? if any1 has purchased, kindly answer, ty. 

had ordered psn wallet amount at around 3am, yet to receive.

Guess all they needed was a little " Push". Loll

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Horizon Days Dawn said:

What's the longest delivery time they have taken for a delivery for anyone? It says 2 - 6 days. If they deliver between 2 - 3 days I have an order to place.

Actually I've noticed that even Amazon is taking quite a bit longer to deliver these days, so you should probably be prepared for longer delivery times. 

• Thanks 1

Quick update on this. Ordered a game from them on 10th May , received it today afternoon. Packaging was also great , completely bubble wrapped with a cardboard cover over that as well. My location is Pune. 

Also updating my experience with MX2games here,

I ordered WWE 2k22 PS4 SEALED COPY , 

1. The price was lowest i found on internet for SEALED COPY.
2. The packaging was very robust and professional.
3. Shipping was quick and i got the game in just under 2 days.
4. Talked to the person on WhatsApp, very calm, polite and reasonable person.

Absolutely go for it , no issues ...

• Like 1

purchased 1 month PS+, again, too much time taken for a digital code, but genuine one, so far so good :good: (didn't find 1 month on amazon, and didn't want to go for 3 months, as June is gonna give us a new PS+ services, so was looking for a month subscription only)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

How come they're selling "Nintendo Switch – OLED Model" for 26999 when it's coming to 27K+ in USA itself? I was going to ask someone to buy it from USA  but why bother when its available (at a cheaper rate) here in India.

https://mx2games.com/product/nintendo-switch-oled-model-white-joy-con/?gclid=Cj0KCQjw-JyUBhCuARIsANUqQ_JxSN4x2_s8XPbCTlndzqPIETy6AbQAIq2YNF2HMP6QmGPYzTHWRYAaAtnQEALw_wcB 

8 hours ago, R1shabh said:

How come they're selling "Nintendo Switch – OLED Model" for 26999 when it's coming to 27K+ in USA itself? I was going to ask someone to buy it from USA  but why bother when its available (at a cheaper rate) here in India.

https://mx2games.com/product/nintendo-switch-oled-model-white-joy-con/?gclid=Cj0KCQjw-JyUBhCuARIsANUqQ_JxSN4x2_s8XPbCTlndzqPIETy6AbQAIq2YNF2HMP6QmGPYzTHWRYAaAtnQEALw_wcB 

No idea, but their prices are always cheaper. Sucks coz I got a Switch Oled on Amazon just 2 weeks ago for 28k. That time it was about 27.5k on mx2games , but got it from Amazon coz they had a 0% , 6 month EMI option.

Could also be related to the Euro and the pound dropping. I also got a switch pro controller from them for 5300 , whereas the cheapest I could get it anywhere else was 5700. 

• Thanks 1

On 5/21/2022 at 10:25 AM, R1shabh said:

HK imports likely. It's around 25k in HK. Indian vendors do bulk imports, have jugaad with customs etc. 

• Thanks 1