Anyone here used Mx2games for Purchases?

arjun_sasuke

12 hours ago, yamakinkara said:

I'm planning to buy 'Xbox series s' from them which is being sold at 26,500/- and am imported piece.

Will there be any voltage related issues here in India and is it ok to go with them ?

Not sure about the voltage issues , but they seem to be a trustworthy seller , they have plenty of good reviews on Google as well. I myself have ordered a Switch Pro Controller and Zelda BOTW from them , both were sealed and Brand new units. Maybe you can contact them to ask about the voltage issue. 

On 5/12/2022 at 10:01 PM, vikasps said:

Also updating my experience with MX2games here,

I ordered WWE 2k22 PS4 SEALED COPY , 

1. The price was lowest i found on internet for SEALED COPY.
2. The packaging was very robust and professional.
3. Shipping was quick and i got the game in just under 2 days.
4. Talked to the person on WhatsApp, very calm, polite and reasonable person.

Absolutely go for it , no issues ...

Nice! I thought you said you had gotten the letter with respect to your job ( which you had been waiting on for a while).

And you had to report on Monday and your gaming spree had come to an end. :D

Yes brother, i even joined at the place but due to medical emergency ( ligament tear in right ankle) , i returned back home for 3 months. Searched for WWE again and found MX2games with decent pricing. Hence got it from there. ??

12 minutes ago, vikasps said:

Yes brother, i even joined at the place but due to medical emergency ( ligament tear in right ankle) , i returned back home for 3 months. Searched for WWE again and found MX2games with decent pricing. Hence got it from there. ??

Ah! That's a nasty one! Sorry to hear that, wishing you a speedy recovery. Take care.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/15/2022 at 1:27 AM, Pushy said:

purchased 1 month PS+, again, too much time taken for a digital code, but genuine one, so far so good :good: (didn't find 1 month on amazon, and didn't want to go for 3 months, as June is gonna give us a new PS+ services, so was looking for a month subscription only)

Mods - how can a single user is able to give  multiple smileys? 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

when buying imported stuff from MX2 make sure you first whatsapp him and check if the stock is in hand.. The import stuff simply say 2-6 days delivery but nothing happens.. Recently one of my friend ordered the PS5 faceplates then he asked for refund as he kept saying stock has not arrived...  Refund was done swiftly which is good but could have avoid the entire hassle...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Yeah even for discs sometimes mx2 might have imported ones so there can be issues while purchasing dlc online through your Indian psn account. Please ask questions regarding region and stock availability before purchase, otherwise it’s a good place to buy from.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
47 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

He is more like an aggregator so deals with multiple sellers and PPGC is also one of them..

I've seen MX2 post stuff once its posted by Body Winner (Those who know, know) as it is after doing some markup.

Yeah, during GoW launch many people were upset about the delay

• 1 month later...

Ordered a Steam Deck yesterday. It was Sunday but they were active on WhatsApp. I paid via UPI for a discount.

They told me that I've to place a COD order, and they will convert it to prepaid once I have paid.

It's Monday today and the day is about to end. It still shows COD on my Payment Method and the order is still processing.

I called them to confim, and they told me to wait till 10:30 PM. They also told me they will ship the product before 10:30 PM and share a tracking link.

I'm waiting for that. Fingers crossed.

I've heard good things about them, but it's my first order, which is a big one as well, so I'm a bit concerned.

15 hours ago, DerangedWolf said:

Ordered a Steam Deck yesterday. It was Sunday but they were active on WhatsApp. I paid via UPI for a discount.

They told me that I've to place a COD order, and they will convert it to prepaid once I have paid.

It's Monday today and the day is about to end. It still shows COD on my Payment Method and the order is still processing.

I called them to confim, and they told me to wait till 10:30 PM. They also told me they will ship the product before 10:30 PM and share a tracking link.

I'm waiting for that. Fingers crossed.

I've heard good things about them, but it's my first order, which is a big one as well, so I'm a bit concerned.

I bought Switch from them recently with CC, received hassle-free in a few days

On 1/9/2023 at 8:52 PM, blitzkreiig said:

How much discount did you get on UPI?

22 hours ago, 0verlord said:

I bought Switch from them recently with CC, received hassle-free in a few days

Yep, my Steam Deck got delivered in 2 days. Freaking fast delivery and console is just awesome. Played for 5–6 hours straight after receiving it :chucks:

• 1 month later...