Star Wars Jedi: Survivor

Heaven Angel

Jedi Survivor combat details

There are 5 fighting stances 

Figure out which stance is best for different enemies

Dual-blade, and lightsaber+blaster (adds new ranged attacks)

Tame + ride mounts; more flexible traversal for "wider Metroidvania approach"

Much like Ghost of Tsushima 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Jedi Survivor combat details

There are 5 fighting stances 

Figure out which stance is best for different enemies

Dual-blade, and lightsaber+blaster (adds new ranged attacks)

Tame + ride mounts; more flexible traversal for "wider Metroidvania approach"

Much like Ghost of Tsushima 

In the first game, they stole from uncharted, metroid, dark souls among others and now it’s GOT

• 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

They saw Resident Evil 4 and said “oh f**k” and that’s why preorders are less than expected. 

I am pretty sure Jedi Survivor would sell more than RE4 Remake. So, I am confident in saying that RE4 remake isn't the reason for delay

3 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

I am pretty sure Jedi Survivor would sell more than RE4 Remake. So, I am confident in saying that RE4 remake isn't the reason for delay

Perhaps they want to maximize their sales by moving further from another major releases. 

They could release it in February but customer would still be playing Hogwarts Legacy so it’s best to release in an empty month when gamers are looking for a new adventure to play. 

Edited by Mysteryman

16 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Actually both - Re2 remake and Fallen order (2019) are at 10M sales 

17 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

Perhaps they want to maximize their sales by moving further from another major releases. 

They could release it in February but customer would still be playing Hogwarts Legacy so it’s best to release in an empty month when gamers are looking for a new adventure to play. 

Could be anything. But I doubt delay is there due to other games.

4 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Actually both - Re2 remake and Fallen order (2019) are at 10M sales 

Fallen Order was a new IP at the time. Not saying RE4 won't sell big, I just don't think it would be as much as Jedi Survivor, at least at launch

11 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Fallen Order was a new IP at the time. Not saying RE4 won't sell big, I just don't think it would be as much as Jedi Survivor, at least at launch

New Star Wars IP which itself is a bigger overall IP than RE. 

37 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

I think the same, Respawn says the game is content complete but needs the extra time for bug fixing and polishing to "achieve the level of polish our fans deserve".. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

I think the same, Respawn says the game is content complete but needs the extra time for bug fixing and polishing to "achieve the level of polish our fans deserve".. 

All companies say the same for the delay. Of course none will be stupid to say that the competition is the reason. 

2 hours ago, Mysteryman said:

All companies say the same for the delay. Of course none will be stupid to say that the competition is the reason. 

But audience understand that it's not the case, STAR WARS is a big franchise, bigger than Resident Evil so there maybe competition but not much as they both are different genres and one is a remake of original. There maybe some reason devs withholding but this doesn't seems to be the case.