Resident Evil 4

RV1709

Some of the takes on RE 2/3 are really baffling. 

I really wonder if these ppl have really seen the original games to give this statement. 

RE4 obviously we know nothing of & can’t say it’s the same just on basis of 2 min teaser. 

Edited by AnK
  • Like 2

I hope every game from 90s and 00s is remade again, my wallet is ready. Most modern games are sh*t-garbage anyway, like the new Diablo.

I hope they remake Ninja Gaiden too some day, because I know there's never going to be a game like that again in current market.

RE4 was actually the game that modernised not only the genre but the entire action/shorter design. 

That’s why ppl are actually right to be concerned that it can’t be redesigned in the same way RE2/3 had been. 

I had the same concern that’s why I wanted it to redesign the world atleast if not the core mechanics. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Man, old people will ruin gaming. Ninja Gaiden isn't even that good. I played 2 for an hour or two and it's pretty meh. 

Its alright, even back then the game wasn't for everyone.

9 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Man, old people will ruin gaming. Ninja Gaiden isn't even that good. I played 2 for an hour or two and it's pretty meh. 

Use some other controller & you might feel like sticking around. 

31 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

I hope every game from 90s and 00s is remade again, my wallet is ready. Most modern games are sh*t-garbage anyway, like the new Diablo.

I hope they remake Ninja Gaiden too some day, because I know there's never going to be a game like that again in current market.

Yesss!

Would rather take remakes over MTX ridden annual cods and Ubisoft templated open worlds - so uninspired 

Not related to this game but I always wanted to play FFVII because I had played Crisis Core on PSP, but noped the f**k out when I saw those PSOne graphics and turn based gameplay.

Thank God for FFVII Remake, hope they get the other parts too, they've changed the story a little bit in that, idk about RE.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Can you not bait everywhere? 

Yeah, not even sure what that is supposed to mean. NG plays perfectly well on the XSX controller. I mean, I'm curious to know which gamer is thinking, "Damn, if I had a different controller, I'd enjoy this game more." :doh:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Maybe the game isn't clicking with you. It's pretty common. 

What I like about it most is wall running can be used in intense fights to give you an edge. 

In an hour or two it would still be too easy to be worthwhile. Takes some time for tanky enemies with guns and other weapons to start rolling.

7 minutes ago, hazard12345 said:

Do i need to know about previous RE to play this one when it comes out ?

Nope, its a soft reboot of RE series. Its a simple story too, President's daughter is kidnapped and you're sent to rescue her. On your mission you discover some nasty stuff, and that's about it.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

Yeah, not even sure what that is supposed to mean. NG plays perfectly well on the XSX controller. I mean, I'm curious to know which gamer is thinking, "Damn, if I had a different controller, I'd enjoy this game more." :doh:

Perfect Competition for Namokar Gaming World.:roflroll:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, rushab oswal said:

Sach sach bolio 

Tujhe iss thread me aaneka ya iss conversation mai aaneka koi bhi!! Koi bhi!!…

….aur interest nahi tha na?!? :rofl: 

Na tujhe RE4 mai interest hai…na tune Ninja Gaiden kheli hai…na he tune Ninja Gaiden 2 Xbox controller ke sath kheli hai :lol: 

Sach bol aur apne aapko bol :lol: 

1 hour ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Can you not bait everywhere? 

It was just a personal experience nothing else.

I didn’t barge into NG or any Xbox thread to say that.

You said something & I shared my personal experience!! 

Stop looking for baits in every f**ckin thing!! 

12 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Whatevs

Yeah man whatevs 

Like literally whatever!! 

That too while I was already active in this thread & already communicating on the topic aspects…while two of your minions barged in totally abruptly & had no other intension other than “taking offence” & starting the usual charade!!

Really pathetic & shameful. :loser: 

1 hour ago, rushab oswal said:

32 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

I am tired of this sh*t.. yesterday Spider-Man today this.. :wallbash::ranting::furious:  

man atleast that namokar dude plays games.

Cant we have some kind of warn system or stuff!?

also i have enough interest in RE:4

@Assassins Creed knows i asked him should i buy re:2 and 3 raccoon city edition. I was going to buy it but i have too many games and this might hit the new ps subscriptions.

take the L and move on ?

^^Could have asked in this thread itself & made better use of the forums.

Instead of using them only & only to follow me everywhere to post crap. 

Atleast that’s what your last barrage of posts suggests:- 

On 6/3/2022 at 6:42 PM, rushab oswal said:

The only suggestion i can give you is , dont bother with people who never accpet they are wrong and say they are always right.

You wont get the entertainment obv, but will have a peacefull life.

Thandi ke mausam me khel lenge .

On 6/3/2022 at 8:05 PM, rushab oswal said:

Why do you keep questioning a guy who never accepts his defeat / or is wrong is beyod me.

Also dont @ me here. 

On 6/5/2022 at 4:53 PM, rushab oswal said:

I a wise man once said. "I better talk to a wall , because atleast it wont reply back with non-sense".:roflroll:

3 hours ago, rushab oswal said:

Seriously dude…..get a life :lol: 

Edited by AnK