Resident Evil 4

RV1709

1 hour ago, RV1709 said:

PS. I know it’ll be better on PC but I really enjoy dualsense implementation which is not there on 3P games on PC

Ordering from Mx2 or GTS? I m lil confused. It's 4k on GTS but gives day 1/2 delivery and a T shirt . 

And 3.6k on Mx2 but delivery would take 3/4 days for me . So definitely won't be available to play on that weekend. 

T shirt which I got from GTS with my Gotham Knights order was of good quality so this T shirt should be of the same quality as well .

1 hour ago, Krazyniks said:

Ordering from Mx2 or GTS? I m lil confused. It's 4k on GTS but gives day 1/2 delivery and a T shirt . 

And 3.6k on Mx2 but delivery would take 3/4 days for me . So definitely won't be available to play on that weekend. 

T shirt which I got from GTS with my Gotham Knights order was of good quality so this T shirt should be of the same quality as well .

I actually bought the digital deluxe edition because I wanted the original soundtrack and play the weekend of release.  Where are you based? Mx2 has been able to get me day one in mumbai on a few occasions. 

37 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

I actually bought the digital deluxe edition because I wanted the original soundtrack and play the weekend of release.  Where are you based? Mx2 has been able to get me day one in mumbai on a few occasions. 

Oh okay cool .

I am based in Indore.  My last 2 orders from Mx2games took 3/4 days  (apart from GOW-R) hence expecting the same this time as well.

1 hour ago, Krazyniks said:

Oh okay cool .

I am based in Indore.  My last 2 orders from Mx2games took 3/4 days  (apart from GOW-R) hence expecting the same this time as well.

I think you should go with GTS if you can salvage the weekend - if you’re interested to play it at launch. 400 is hardly a difference. 

2 hours ago, RV1709 said:

Yeah no way I'm playing it without the OG soundtrack. RE2R new background music is so bad compared to OG and it sucks that Capcom locked it behind deluxe edition.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Yeah no way I'm playing it without the OG soundtrack. RE2R new background music is so bad compared to OG and it sucks that Capcom locked it behind deluxe edition.

I can still hear the save theme in my head