Resident Evil 4

RV1709

12 minutes ago, Snake said:

Is there a steelbook or special edition 

No only standard edition. I was looking to order physical version of Deluxe edition but deluxe edition is digital only :( .

Mx2games has listed a steelbook edition (imported from US i think) but they have listed it for 7500. So 3.5k extra just for the SB. 

1 hour ago, Krazyniks said:

No only standard edition. I was looking to order physical version of Deluxe edition but deluxe edition is digital only :( .

Mx2games has listed a steelbook edition (imported from US i think) but they have listed it for 7500. So 3.5k extra just for the SB. 

yeah no, will go standard then ordigital 

2 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

Get the standard digital because the digital dlc contents are immediately available to buy ala carte once the game is out 

13 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Get the standard digital because the digital dlc contents are immediately available to buy ala carte once the game is out 

Already ordered the standard physical. Will buy DLC digitally. 

39 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Does the dlc have an extra story chapter?

No . It contains 2 sets of costumes for Leon & Ashley , 2 costume filters for Leon , 2 weapons , original Soundtrack and a Treasure map (Expansion) - this map is not available in game to buy .