Resident Evil 4

RV1709

Given this is the first RE game that I have ever played, something about the controls I just could not get - the character seems very sluggish to control and could not understand the inventory system. Am playing on PC & my frame of reference is with games like evil within 2, dead space. As of now, giving this game a pass

Edited by stingray

19 minutes ago, stingray said:

Given this is the first RE game that I have ever played, something about the controls I just could not get - the character seems very sluggish to control and could not understand the inventory system. Am playing on PC & my frame of reference is with games like evil within 2, dead space. As of now, giving this game a pass

I had same reaction when I played on PS2. 

You need to stick with it. Won't take long. Once it will click, it will be great.

1 hour ago, stingray said:

It’s definitely a bit heavier. Not sure if you played re2/3 but it’s an evolved version of that 

5 hours ago, stingray said:

Inventory system is like tetris, you have to manage the blocks and hold as many items as you can fit in the attache

6 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Is that even possible ? the bell rings quite fast and dude needs some shotgun shots to die

Killed him by saving the knife usage till the village section and using R2 on him after grenades and flashes. 3 shotgun shots and he went down