Resident Evil 4

RV1709

On 3/13/2023 at 1:36 AM, CarbonCore said:

So, normally in real life you load a full clip of 10 bullets into an empty pistol, so you have a full mag but the chamber is still empty. You then c*ck the slide and it pulls one bullet from the magazine into the chamber. Now your mag has 9 bullets, you can now remove that mag, add one more bullet and reload into the pistol. This way you now have 10+1 bullets ready to fire. You can do this in the remake by reloading an empty pistol twice, and it'll add one extra bullet to the chamber

image.png

So far this is the only game I've played that does this. This is just..

mind-blown-shocked.gif

I noticed this, quite good!

24 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

These extended treasure map is also confusing.. we come to these areas again and then find those treasures or they are underground or something lol

They’re locked in the beginning right??

56 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Is it just me or the OG soundtrack is just not as prevalent as in the Re2 remake ? @CarbonCore @Assassins Creed

Village part didn't have much soundtrack tbh, only castle had continuous ominous music, and it goes mental in island section.

2 hours ago, RV1709 said:

They’re locked in the beginning right??

2 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

These extended treasure map is also confusing.. we come to these areas again and then find those treasures or they are underground or something lol

Fook, the treasures are actually in Lanterns that are hung on top :doh: backtracked now and collected all but I have already sold the necklace so can't insert the gems :cry:

need to look closely very tough to find without the map