Resident Evil 4

RV1709

1 minute ago, RV1709 said:

Is this really a 1:1 remake cause I can’t remember most of these places ?

Doesn't look like I explored a lot around the lake.. Don;t remember any of it. The lake boss though was classic in the old one.. didn;t feel it much in the remake..

Found baby eagle and stopped at Chapter 5, done for the day !

• Like 1

On 3/13/2023 at 1:36 AM, CarbonCore said:

So, normally in real life you load a full clip of 10 bullets into an empty pistol, so you have a full mag but the chamber is still empty. You then c*ck the slide and it pulls one bullet from the magazine into the chamber. Now your mag has 9 bullets, you can now remove that mag, add one more bullet and reload into the pistol. This way you now have 10+1 bullets ready to fire. You can do this in the remake by reloading an empty pistol twice, and it'll add one extra bullet to the chamber

image.png

So far this is the only game I've played that does this. This is just..

mind-blown-shocked.gif

13 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

I noticed this, quite good!

Yeah, this is pretty cool!

Alyx has this too (and I guess most other VR shooters would as well). In Alyx, you can actually drop the magazine and still shoot if you have a round chambered.

1 hour ago, SpearHea:D said:

How to parry. I didnt get any button prompt.

Dr salvador whooped my a*s on hardcore difficulty. The village sequence is still tense as f**k. Love it.

Not sure about regular melee attacks, but you can parry the chainsaw and ranged attacks by pressing LB (on xbox controller) at the right time.

It's actually surprisingly easier than I thought it would be, which is a relief.

And yeah, Hardcore is intense sh*t! Every f**king enemy encounter is making me fear for my life, and I won't have it any other way (at least for now :fear1:).

Also, how insanely good is the atmosphere in this :wub:

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, R3D_D3ViL said:

Anyone playing on xbox, is the controller aiming actually borked or it plays fine?

Yes, the game has a large inner deadzone, all the versions have this issue but it's severe on Xbox. A small patch will fix this issue.

On PS5 it has terrible lighting issues, game looks blurry by the reports. That also needs to be fixed. 

Waiting for DF analysis. 

10 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Yes, the game has a large inner deadzone, all the versions have this issue but it's severe on Xbox. A small patch will fix this issue.

On PS5 it has terrible lighting issues, game looks blurry by the reports. That also needs to be fixed. 

Waiting for DF analysis. 

5 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Not sure about regular melee attacks, but you can parry the chainsaw and ranged attacks by pressing LB (on xbox controller) at the right time.

It's actually surprisingly easier than I thought it would be, which is a relief.

And yeah, Hardcore is intense sh*t! Every f**king enemy encounter is making me fear for my life, and I won't have it any other way (at least for now :fear1:).

Also, how insanely good is the atmosphere in this :wub:

Oh i was doing it wrong, When enemy was attacking i was readying my knife with space and clicking mouse 1. its actually just space and button prompt comes near HUD.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Parrying it actually good.. You can parry a melee weapon attack also, but parrying a melee grab didn't work..

Edited by Assassins Creed
  • Like 1