Resident Evil 4

RV1709

57 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

So many new areas in castle, this is a an awesome remake. Not just a graphical overhaul.

Only complaint is they took away laser sight from weapons :(. Using  punisher just for the laser lol

Sentinel (deluxe weapon costs 166Rs on PS) also works with laser sight and has high ammo capacity and decent power too .

3 hours ago, RV1709 said:

I’m hearing the new music score is better than the OG soundtrack. Will replay with new music in my second run 

The new music score is amazing. The music alone adds so much scare in almost every area especially fights like the opening and Cabin area . 3d Audio implementation is very good too . 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

The new music score is amazing. The music alone adds so much scare in almost every area especially fights like the opening and Cabin area . 3d Audio implementation is very good too . 

Not to mention the dualsense implementation 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Ada and Leon faceoff was so much better in OG, the low dialog volume is really has low impact in cut scenes.. they should fix this also in patch..

I think her voice actor is terrible. But I also like the fact that Leon is very guarded in his scenes with Ada given she’s never given him any reason to trust her. The original kinda forgot the way Re2 ended 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Ada and Leon faceoff was so much better in OG, the low dialog volume is really has low impact in cut scenes.. they should fix this also in patch..

True . Dialogue volume needs to be fixed .