Resident Evil 4

RV1709

11 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Graphical effort only?  The plot change is considerable. And don’t discount graphical change as just anything that can happen overnight - there’s mocap, new environment building from scratch, new script , new voice actors, new background score, new everything. You clearly haven’t played actual remakes to know 

There are no new game mechanics, minor story change, no innovation except graphical improvements..

instead they could be expanding the game universe.. build new gameplay mechanics, new stories… and what not…

And before any body says industry will decide, industry decided that F2P is the king, maybe we should stop complaining about MTx too.. 

bye now 

If anything, alternating between the remakes, which are third-person, and the mainline entries, which are first-person, is helping keep things fresher.

Not to mention each of their recent entries (remake or otherwise) have all been quality games.

Also, milking is nothing new for the RE franchise. It has already been milked to no end across two decades now with close to 20 releases (some of them being real stinkers) :lol:

And it's still probably in the best position right now than it has ever been. One remake (of a genuine masterpiece no less) isn't really going to make things worse.

So please take your concerns somewhere else.

• Like 6

49 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

industry will take that call...

17 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

And before any body says industry will decide, industry decided that F2P is the king, maybe we should stop complaining about MTx too.. 

Yep

Industry loves big money with little effort. If we leave it to the industry and take what they throw at us then it's better to retire as a gamer. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Yep

Industry loves big money with little effort. If we leave it to the industry and take what they throw at us then it's better to retire as a gamer. 

Lol comparing this with F2P and MTX.. Seriously??

Let the time decide..

Just now, Assassins Creed said:

Lol comparing this with F2P and MTX.. Seriously??

Let the time decide..

Ok CJ 

Fine CJ 

Alright CJ 

I heard you CJ 

Thanks CJ 

Bye CJ 

• Haha 5

Some of the takes on RE 2/3 are really baffling. 

I really wonder if these ppl have really seen the original games to give this statement. 

RE4 obviously we know nothing of & can’t say it’s the same just on basis of 2 min teaser. 

Edited by AnK
  • Like 2

I hope every game from 90s and 00s is remade again, my wallet is ready. Most modern games are sh*t-garbage anyway, like the new Diablo.

I hope they remake Ninja Gaiden too some day, because I know there's never going to be a game like that again in current market.

3 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

I hope every game from 90s and 00s is remade again, my wallet is ready. Most modern games are sh*t-garbage anyway, like the new Diablo.

I hope they remake Ninja Gaiden too some day, because I know there's never going to be a game like that again in current market.

Man, old people will ruin gaming. Ninja Gaiden isn't even that good. I played 2 for an hour or two and it's pretty meh. 

RE4 was actually the game that modernised not only the genre but the entire action/shorter design. 

That’s why ppl are actually right to be concerned that it can’t be redesigned in the same way RE2/3 had been. 

I had the same concern that’s why I wanted it to redesign the world atleast if not the core mechanics. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Man, old people will ruin gaming. Ninja Gaiden isn't even that good. I played 2 for an hour or two and it's pretty meh. 

Its alright, even back then the game wasn't for everyone.

9 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Use some other controller & you might feel like sticking around. 

31 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Yesss!

Would rather take remakes over MTX ridden annual cods and Ubisoft templated open worlds - so uninspired 

Not related to this game but I always wanted to play FFVII because I had played Crisis Core on PSP, but noped the f**k out when I saw those PSOne graphics and turn based gameplay.

Thank God for FFVII Remake, hope they get the other parts too, they've changed the story a little bit in that, idk about RE.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Can you not bait everywhere? 

Yeah, not even sure what that is supposed to mean. NG plays perfectly well on the XSX controller. I mean, I'm curious to know which gamer is thinking, "Damn, if I had a different controller, I'd enjoy this game more." :doh:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Maybe the game isn't clicking with you. It's pretty common. 

What I like about it most is wall running can be used in intense fights to give you an edge. 

In an hour or two it would still be too easy to be worthwhile. Takes some time for tanky enemies with guns and other weapons to start rolling.

7 minutes ago, hazard12345 said:

Do i need to know about previous RE to play this one when it comes out ?

Nope, its a soft reboot of RE series. Its a simple story too, President's daughter is kidnapped and you're sent to rescue her. On your mission you discover some nasty stuff, and that's about it.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

Yeah, not even sure what that is supposed to mean. NG plays perfectly well on the XSX controller. I mean, I'm curious to know which gamer is thinking, "Damn, if I had a different controller, I'd enjoy this game more." :doh:

Perfect Competition for Namokar Gaming World.:roflroll:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, rushab oswal said:

Perfect Competition for Namokar Gaming World.:roflroll:

Sach sach bolio 

Tujhe iss thread me aaneka ya iss conversation mai aaneka koi bhi!! Koi bhi!!…

….aur interest nahi tha na?!? :rofl: 

Na tujhe RE4 mai interest hai…na tune Ninja Gaiden kheli hai…na he tune Ninja Gaiden 2 Xbox controller ke sath kheli hai :lol: 

Sach bol aur apne aapko bol :lol: 

1 hour ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Can you not bait everywhere? 

It was just a personal experience nothing else.

I didn’t barge into NG or any Xbox thread to say that.

You said something & I shared my personal experience!! 

Stop looking for baits in every f**ckin thing!!