The Last of Us : Part I

KnackChap

35 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Awesome; excited for this on PC. 

They haven't announced the PC date yet . Only coming to consoles in September. PC release should probably be somewhere mid 2023 .

Also they are yet to release UC legacy of Thieves collection for PC . Don't think it has a release date either as of now .

6 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Hate is a strong word. Dislike might be more appropriate. But if one person disliking something affects another person's enjoyment then said person got some soul searching to do maybe therapy. 

That’s your personal problem 

Lol.  I simply questioned it being called a remake when it doesn't meet the criteria for it. Definitely disagree with the pricing like many ( even those interested in the game ) and will play it when it comes on Sub. Yeah that's spreading hate and spoiling other's fun. 

3 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Lol.  I simply questioned it being called a remake when it doesn't meet the criteria for it. Definitely disagree with the pricing like many ( even those interested in the game ) and will play it when it comes on Sub. Yeah that's spreading hate and spoiling other's fun. 

Sure, you think its not a remake that fine. IMHO, the gfx has rcvd a tlou2 level upgrade, devs have said to have overhauled the gameplay too. In what capacity, no one knows. Let’s wait for a proper reveal before writing it off.

FYI, I don’t agree on the pricing. But it is what it is. Vote with your wallet. But  having the same conversation again and again takes the topic nowhere and becomes grating after a while

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

But  having the same conversation again and again takes the topic nowhere and becomes grating after a while

No sh*t...

32 minutes ago, Snake said:

That’s your personal problem 

30 minutes ago, Snake said:

that’s your personal problem 

27 minutes ago, Snake said:

Thats your personal problem 

• Haha 1

Was just a casual opinion. Definitely not sh*t posting/ spreading hate .

But If it's affecting others ( considering what was discussed about the game in PS thread ) then yeah I don't want to spoil anyone's fun . I'm out . Peace. 

59 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Hate is a strong word. Dislike might be more appropriate. But if one person disliking something affects another person's enjoyment then said person got some soul searching to do maybe therapy. 

I think pricing discussions are not usually done on game threads. (seen this rule being applied many times before). 

Other than that, your angle of disliking this is inclined towards studio’s decision to remake this game, rather than the technical aspects of it. 

That’s where I disagreed with you yesterday.  

Edited by Vamos

Clearly games like these are blurring the lines between remake and remaster.

I think whats going on is from a developers point of view its a remake - considering the effort involved from the engine and art side. 

But for consumers it just looks like a very high quality remaster. 

(Of course there's also the marketing push where they want to call it remake so it sells more + can price it higher)

The Dead Space remake is another one that might fall in this category

Edited by dylanjosh

2 minutes ago, Masterjack said:

You need to moderate your problems buddy especially on this forum.

Iam with Mr comingle on this .

We are going to strictly moderate the forum going forward seeing how the vs thread sh*t is spilling into main threads. Just waiting for E3 season to be over. 

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, Masterjack said:

You need to moderate your problems buddy especially on this forum.

Iam with Mr comingle on this .

I see no problems with my behavior, report them if u think it is

I am looking forward for getting this on pc. Played 3 earlier pc ports of sony and those were really good from single player campaign experience perspective - horizon zero dawn, god of war & days gone. Not sure if they are adding some additional content in remake / remaster whatever it is. Given their focus on single player experience, this would definitely be a day 1 buy for me.

On 6/11/2022 at 8:45 PM, Snake said:

Sure, you think its not a remake that fine. IMHO, the gfx has rcvd a tlou2 level upgrade, devs have said to have overhauled the gameplay too. In what capacity, no one knows. Let’s wait for a proper reveal before writing it off.

FYI, I don’t agree on the pricing. But it is what it is. Vote with your wallet. But  having the same conversation again and again takes the topic nowhere and becomes grating after a while

Remake means new assets made from ground up like RE4.  Here it looks they are enhanced and improved. Looks like solid remaster of Tlou 1