The Last of Us : Part I

KnackChap

12 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

Yes, it triggers me that Sony gets a pass for these bs cashgrabs from fans who just gonna accept anything sony does. The same way you guys revolt at other companies…. Do that for sony as well

Sony is not getting a pass for this, on reveal most fans were ok with a remake but not with the full price(me included), and even less so knowing combat hasn't been 'overhauled' like ND said.

There will always be some fans who'll support this type of sh*t no matter what, same was for GTA Trilogy and GTAV on 3 different generational platforms.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

It’s the same linear game. Same story, almost same gameplay it will have as mix of tlou1 and tlou2. 

Plus it wont even have multiplayer the first one had. From which angle the price is justified. You tell me!!!

I think the general consensus is that, almost no one thinks it’s worth $70 on day 1. 

It’s an absurd price tag. 

You can check any top comments anywhere and they think it’s a beautiful remake but they’d wait for a sale. 
They’re definitely not getting a free pass on the price tag. 

But I can’t deny that that the game absolutely looks gorgeous.

• Like 1

This game is simply :yawn:

Far better to get the PS4 version for what - 300 Rs or so at this point? It's full 60 FPS and has the DLCs as well. It even has MP (If anyone is still playing that). Charging 5000 Rs just for changing character models and reusing assets from TLOU2. Absolutely worthless.

This is one of the absolutely useless remakes I said Sony was doing in the Spiderman Thread (Spiderman PS5 Remaster itself being absolutely useless as well).

ND at this point in time is simply banking on the fact that their name being stamped on the box will itself guarantee huge sales.

Edited by roun90

ND is a critical component of gaming world which actually pushes the envelope. If you want to spend money on gaming, best pay to someone like ND 

money spent on this remake can fund the next ND game and technology, more ND games are always the priority 

4 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

ND is a critical component of gaming world which actually pushes the envelope. If you want to spend money on gaming, best pay to someone like ND 

money spent on this remake can fund the next ND game and technology, more ND games are always the priority 

If you really wanna support ND, buy TLOU 2 digital copy outside sale. 

What if they started remaking all Uncharted games? 

Last time they pushed envelope, it was Uncharted 2, if I remember correctly.

Currently games that are groundbreaking to me has to be stuff like It Takes Two, Psychonauts 2, Returnal etc.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Currently games that are groundbreaking to me has to be stuff like It Takes Two, Psychonauts 2, Returnal etc.

you mean to say their output after UC2 hasn’t  pushed the envelope in gaming? That’s a hot take 

Edited by RV1709
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

you mean to say their output after UC2 hasn’t  pushed the envelope in gaming? That’s a hot take 

Well made, polished, yes.

I don't see them groundbreaking, since they are mostly tweaking Uncharted 2 template. With upgrade to gameplay mechanics in TLOU.

1 minute ago, Vaibhavp said:

Well made, polished, yes.

I don't see them groundbreaking, since they are mostly tweaking Uncharted 2 template. With upgrade to gameplay mechanics in TLOU.

What has been 343 doing? 

Every developer takes their learnings from their previous iteration to their next one. 

By your logic, forza horizon 5 can be considered as a dlc for forza horizon 4 

You are sounding like a total hypocrite here. 

1 hour ago, RV1709 said:

He considers cross fire x as groundbreaking. 

Whenever someone plays that game, he/she wishes the ground breaks and the earth consumes him/her. 

Edited by radicaldude

28 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

What has been 343 doing? 

Every developer takes their learnings from their previous iteration to their next one. 

By your logic, forza horizon 5 can be considered as a dlc for forza horizon 4 

You are sounding like a total hypocrite here. 

Never called Forza Horizon 5 groundbreaking :roflroll:

Well made, fully absorbing. Yes.

Innovative, groundbreaking? Not much.

3 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

:roflroll:

2 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

Pretty extensive comparison. 

What the actual f**k, they removed the shining glint from that giraffe’s eye, which was one of the main reasons why that scene was so impactful imo

• Haha 2

Imagine being so salty about a game that you have no intention of buying or playing yet find the time to create an alt ac to sh*t on it cause you lack the guts to post it using your main

• Like 2