The Last of Us : Part I

KnackChap

2 hours ago, SaiKO said:

I don't support piracy, and piracy cripples our industry. But for this game, I'm hoping people pirate the sh*t out of it. Only for this one...

man ND games really do bring out the worst in people. and this guy is supposed to be working in the game industry. fkin retard.

take a one month break and come back. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

man ND games really do bring out the worst in people. and this guy is supposed to be working in the game industry. fkin retard.

take a one month break and come back. 

Imagine endorsing piracy even though it directly affects the industry said person works in. The faux outrage is truly interesting 

• Like 3

Just now, Vaibhavp said:

Yup we got these running around in real life.

Runner.

Stalker.

Clicker.

Bloater.

Fireflies.

Hunters.

Cannibals.

Yes. 

But not is their mutated forms. That makes them even more dangerous. We dont know who is a clicker, who is a stalker and who is a runner among us. Hence, we dont know whom to avoid and be wary of. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

You need to self ban for using a slur against a fellow member. Ivg is against piracy, I get that. But this is not done.

@HundredProofSam I know you don’t like drama but this is too much in my opinion.

The ban is definitely deserving but I don't think MoDs and Admins should stoop low to use such words against forum members.. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Don't forget TLOU3 is all about her..

The amount of backlash Niel Drukmann and ND faced when they mandatorily put abby as a playable character after all that she's done I don't think future TLOU if there is will follow abby. She's still one of the most undesirable character amongst the gamers. 

Maybe a prequel to Joel's life events, maybe Ellie's future or maybe a complete turnaround with new characters and storyline eventually connects to Ellie. 

58 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

@HundredProofSam I know you don’t like drama but this is too much in my opinion.

HPS has pretty much given free rein to ban or action people who constantly sh*t up game and news threads that they have zero interest in just to troll or create drama.  But we didn't do it because ultimately its a small community, and temp bans don't work anyway. But it looks like people just take stuff for granted (this thread is prime example). And its just 4 or 5 assholes who make the whole place toxic for everywhere. Which is why going forward its going to be permanent for them (you know who you are if you are reading this).

• Like 1