The Last of Us : Part I

KnackChap

5 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

They're working on Factions 2, Part 3 and a new IP. Its not like 600 people at ND are working on the remake 24/7. The work on remake also helped them port and upgrade the engine to PS5/PC.

Has TLOU part 3 been confirmed ? Factions 2 and new IP they did confirm while announcing TLOU 1 remake. Not sure if they confirmed part 3 in that conference.

2 hours ago, Kumar123 said:

9.73 million. Basically 10.

Also, the subreddit name is r/TheLastofUs2 and it's still alive and well.

So your claim that Tsushima sold more was basically bullshit then, alright. Keep peddling more bullshit and you'll join other shitposters in this thread.

4 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

So your claim that Tsushima sold more was basically bullshit then, alright. Keep peddling more bullshit and you'll join other shitposters in this thread.

I didn't say that Tsushima sold more. I said TLOU2 should have sold more than Tsushima but both ended up selling around 10 mil. But if you want to be pedantic then yes, TLOU2 did sell 270k copies more than Ghost of Tsushima which makes my initial statement incorrect. Apologies for that. I guess I'll just stay away from The Last of Us threads for a while.:scratchchin:

1 minute ago, Kumar123 said:

I didn't say that Tsushima sold more. I said TLOU2 should have sold more than Tsushima but both ended up selling around 10 mil. But if you want to be pedantic then yes, TLOU2 did sell 270k copies more than Ghost of Tsushima which makes my initial statement incorrect. Apologies for that. I guess I'll just stay away from The Last of Us threads for a while.:scratchchin:

Part 2 crossed 10M in Jan, Tsushima still at 9.73M in July. You think the difference is still 270k? :rofl: 

3 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Part 2 crossed 10M in Jan, Tsushima still at 9.73M in July. You think the difference is still 270k? :rofl: 

Source for Part 2 crossing 10M in January? Also, would rather not continue this discussion man. Don't want to get banned. Not worth it.

Edited by Kumar123

2 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Where is Ank? is he banned? 

He left on his own, taking a break he said

Edited by Snake
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

https://blog.playstation.com/2022/06/09/the-growing-future-of-the-last-of-us/

We’re happy to share that The Last of Us Part II has sold through more than 10 million copies globally, as of this Spring

32 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

pretty sure everyone can guess who he is. everytime that guy gets banned, some new alt pops up. now he'll send a message to his WA buddies that it wasnt him and they'll come and post it here. :)

every new person is him according to you ?

Aur kuch ? 

and it’s “The Legion” .. 

Edited by hsk_colossus

7 hours ago, roun90 said:

Don't know about TLOU2 sales, but one thing I do know - TLOU 2 crashed in price very quickly. I think that was the quickest I've seen. Within 1-2 months or so it was almost 50% off on brand new sealed physical copies. No other game (Including 1st party Sony IPs) crashed that badly afaik. Don't know why such a drastic crash happened though.

Maybe many people bought the game at launch and thus there were more used copies in the second hand markets (compared to other games) and people were buying that instead of brand new copies. 

Retailers wanted to get rid of their stock and thus they dropped the prices.

PS:- talking about the indian scenario. I am pretty sure it did not get a 50% discount officially after a month (or two) of release. Talking of physical copies here.