The Last of Us : Part I

KnackChap

7 hours ago, roun90 said:

Don't know about TLOU2 sales, but one thing I do know - TLOU 2 crashed in price very quickly. I think that was the quickest I've seen. Within 1-2 months or so it was almost 50% off on brand new sealed physical copies. No other game (Including 1st party Sony IPs) crashed that badly afaik. Don't know why such a drastic crash happened though.

If i am not wrong, this primarily happened in india. Prices in the us remained on the higher side for much longer. 

12 minutes ago, Nathan.Drake said:

If i am not wrong, this primarily happened in india. Prices in the us remained on the higher side for much longer. 

They dumped a lot of copies here. This also happened with Spiderman and Miles btw, in two months the games were less than 2k in TP.

2 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

arre bhai carboncore, you said they redid the whole gameplay, this is basically the same ps4 game being sold as a "remake"

:roflroll:

Wait you got the copy? Does it really play like PS4 version with NO improvements?

Good on SONY to hide the gameplay vids till the release date?

So who all are buying this day 1 here on ivg? I remember RV guy siad he had pre-ordered it the moment it was open, who else? Pls guys, stream it on twitch or something, we all waiting to see the game in action, so we can make up out mind about getting this again on pc pr not, lord knows SONY won't show it us otherwise...

Just now, gamer_adi said:

Wtf? Are you hiding under a rock or something? Here's one released today.

There's couple of more in previous pages, but people only jump in to shitpost and jump out.

1 minute ago, gamer_adi said:

So who all are buying this day 1 here on ivg? I remember RV guy siad he had pre-ordered it the moment it was open, who else? Pls guys, stream it on twitch or something, we all waiting to see the game in action, so we can make up out mind about getting this again on pc pr not, lord knows SONY won't show it us otherwise...

lolwhat????

https://blog.playstation.com/2022/07/21/how-naughty-dog-rebuilt-the-last-of-us-part-i/

2 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

Nah bro, just going by whaterver scraps sony has revealed so far. Can't blame me if Sony keen on hiding it, right?

What did you want? Sony walking through the first 5 chapters of the game? 

No one is forcing you to buy day one. you can sing inside your bathroom till reviews drop. 

6 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

Dude, honestly… just reserve your judgments until after the game is out. 

Guys at Naughty Dog are technically wizards. 

I’m sure it’ll exceed everyone’s expectations. 
I wouldn’t bet against someone who made Uncharted 3, 4, TLOU2. 

4 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

There is no mention of VRR support anywhere right?

Like the formula used by Insomniac..

There is. I saw it somewhere in this thread based on twitter posts. They’ve got a 4k@40 fidelity mode as well 

20 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

here you go - they posted gameplay an hour back

51 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

Discovery Shut Up GIF by Shark Week

And take an L on this..

• Thanks 2