The Last of Us : Part I

KnackChap

1 minute ago, Kumar123 said:

Lol, what did you think i was talking about? That Naughty Dog, a studio that's famous for their technically brilliant games would make a shitty remake?

make a collection of your posts on this thread and add them up. Youll know what you were talking about. 

PS:- even sales wise, it'll feature in the top 5 of several charts across the world. 

Just now, radicaldude said:

make a collection of your posts on this thread and add them up. Youll know what you were talking about. 

PS:- even sales wise, it'll feature in the top 5 of several charts across the world. 

I know what I said.

Just now, radicaldude said:

Hopefully not. Might lead to studios unnecessarily remaking 8 year old games which is a practice I personally cannot support.

8 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

holy crap. this footage looks much better than anything sony or ND have put out so far. 

and personally i think much is a lot more talented than sunhi. pretty sure he'll get picked up by someone at sony soon. 

10 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

This is from the the Blog in July

While the Last of Us Part I can render Native 4K at targeted 30 FPS or dynamic 4K at targeted 60 FPS* 

I don't think VRR is openly advertised, night be patched later..

vrr is there as per ign

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

It actually feels rather similar when you first pick up that controller but the deeper you dig the more obvious it becomes that they really did put a ton of work into this game. It's as complete a remake as you could hope for given the age of the original it also kind of revived my own interest in doing these comparison videos.

BuT iZ a ReMzTeR…..DoEz NoT LuK DifFeReNT

Gaming Nexus 10/10

PSX Brasil 10/10

Next Gen Base 10/10

GamesHub 10/10

Twinfinite 10/10

EGM 10/10

VGC 10/10

PSU 9/10

Worth Playing 9/10

WellPlayed 9/10

IGN 9/10