The Last of Us : Part I

KnackChap

1 hour ago, l33tmaniac said:

At least I am not paying for the remake of a game that is already available and working on my Switch. The 70$ is basically an upgrade/DLC containing a texture pack ?

And thats better? Lol. At least you can play the game on PS5 without buying the remake if you feel it is not worth it. You are not forced to buy the game, right? You have no such option on Switch. 

10 minutes ago, Vamos said:

The game is pure eye candy

I don’t think there is a better looking game on consoles currently, as far as visual fidelity goes. 

Now that is some claim..  and not surprising with ND who achieved PS5 Gfx already on PS4 in LoU2

30 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

And thats better? Lol. At least you can play the game on PS5 without buying the remake if you feel it is not worth it. You are not forced to buy the game, right? You have no such option on Switch. 

I am not defending Nintendo man. They keep pulling crap like this with backwards compat and they do get flak. I wouldn’t agree on wii u games to switch part though since the architecture is fundamentally different and you cant just make a wii u game run on switch. 

I wasnt the one who pulled Ninty into this discussion. If Nintendo pulls this crap with Switch pro or whatever they come up with next, I will obviously be pissed. Not like butthurt ponies who just want to praise every piece of sh*t that Sony offers them on a silver platter

1 minute ago, l33tmaniac said:

I am not defending Nintendo man. They keep pulling crap like this with backwards compat and they do get flak. I wouldn’t agree on wii u games to switch part though since the architecture is fundamentally different and you cant just make a wii u game run on switch. 

I wasnt the one who pulled Ninty into this discussion. If Nintendo pulls this crap with Switch pro or whatever they come up with next, I will obviously be pissed. Not like butthurt ponies who just want to praise every piece of sh*t that Sony offers them on a silver platter

Apart from a few, who is praising Sony? Most criticized Sony when the game was announced to be full priced. Just because you don't praise Nintendo, doesn't mean Nintendo fanboys are not rampant everywhere. Every system/company has its fanboys. Its just s matter of chance/coincidence that this website has a more Sony centric user base

41 minutes ago, Vamos said:

The game is pure eye candy. 

I don’t think there is a better looking game on consoles currently, as far as visual fidelity goes. 

how is the shooting and feel? reviews are saying its even better than tlou 2 & their best yet.