The Last of Us : Part I

KnackChap

12 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

There are people who want to play this but feel the $70 price tag is too steep. Which is completely fair opinion to have. They shouldn't be charging full price for this. 

I agree. 70$ is way too much. 

But if I was someone who hasn't played the game - 70$ is a fair price for a AAA game. It is common for developers to focus on first time audience in the beginning, and then go for sales/offers to keep the 'replay' fans happy. It is a 'business' after all and not a people pleasing charity.

As a fan, honestly - I am disappointed too. But I can't have the world. If I need something cheaper - I will need to have the patience to wait for the price cut :) 

• Like 1

On 6/9/2022 at 10:01 PM, PhantomShade said:

Unnecessary remake but looks good though.

I played TLOU Remastered a year or two back on the PS4, I guess most here played it during the PS3 days.

On 6/9/2022 at 10:32 PM, KrIzAliD said:

70$ for this :rofl: 

and they are charging 100$ for firefly edition :rofl:

Man!! sony are some greedy fkers!

On 6/9/2022 at 10:44 PM, CarbonCore said:

Buying 2 copies, one digital and one physical.

On 6/9/2022 at 10:45 PM, playstationdude said:

Pointless remake/remaster. And Sony being Sony this gen, 70 bucks lmao. Arrogant Sony is back.

On 6/9/2022 at 11:01 PM, CarbonCore said:

@WhatsInTheNamethe "community" has spoken for you, you don't deserve to play the remake, go back to playing 10 year old remaster with shitty controls.

On 6/9/2022 at 11:02 PM, Mr. Comingle said:

Shitty controls, lol. Talk about wild exaggeration. Controls are certainly better than Ninja Gaiden and Witcher 3 which everyone jerks off to oblivion. 

On 6/9/2022 at 11:04 PM, CarbonCore said:

Go back and play it, it controls like sh*t compared to Part 2. Its not even funny how badly its aged.

On 6/9/2022 at 11:04 PM, Heaven Angel said:

Lol, I didn't knew the 10 year old masterpiece had a 'shitty' controls. 

On 6/9/2022 at 11:08 PM, PhantomShade said:

You don't even have to buy it lol :rofl:

It's remaster is on PS4, and it doesn't even look that bad for a 7th gen console game.

I mean it does look old, but not unplayably dated old.

This reminds me of the start of the PS4 gen when the bots were sh*tting on remasters of popular ps3 games :rofl:

On 6/9/2022 at 11:09 PM, CarbonCore said:

If they weren't shitty ND wouldn't be fixing them with Part 2 controls and accessibility options. Its a proper tank control from the period when tank controls were meta.

On 6/9/2022 at 11:30 PM, RV1709 said:

It wasn’t needed. It’s not that old 

On 6/9/2022 at 11:43 PM, gecko89 said:

F*CK YEAH !! 

Looks freakin gorgeous, don't mind replaying one of the finest games ever made, and that too when it looks so good.

Not gonna pay full price though, on sale definitely. 

Jaa re bhai, since you want to re-write history, i quoted a whole bunch of stuff, you will see a whole bunch of reasonable responses too regarding price.

Whoopsies @radicaldude

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

If game threads are getting this much active by salt or otherwise...

I want every single f**king game to be REMADE... 

No this is usually reserved for Last of Us which becomes a perfect boiling pot of console warriors, homophobes and incels. RE4 Remake wishes it got this much activity :lol: 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

RE4 Remake wishes it got this much activity :lol: 

Re4 remake doesn't need this much activity. It has a loyal fan following all of whom have no issues paying 70$ for it . Cause that will be a proper Remake .

Edited by Krazyniks

6 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

No this is usually reserved for Last of Us which becomes a perfect boiling pot of console warriors, homophobes and incels. RE4 Remake wishes it got this much activity :lol: 

wait till Leon comes out as gender fluid 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, gamer_adi said:

So, this is a completely different game now? 89 on meta? And yet no one white-knighting ND here got it day 1 at jimbo 70$ price tag? What sorcery is this. Come on ppl, this a completely "different" game, shell out the big bucks to experience it ASAP.

If it were Ragnarok, everybody would would be posting their own screenshots by now...

Wish granted, see ya in 3 months 

Just now, Vaibhavp said:

Reimagination. Like Resident Evil 2. Something that will keep up with modern RE games in every way.

That's what is expected at least.

lol RE4 already plays like RE2R, just needs movement while shooting. The gap between RE4 and RE4R is going to be a lot smaller.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Reimagination. Like Resident Evil 2. Something that will keep up with modern RE games in every way.

That's what is expected at least.

Yup . Original RE4 was more towards action. The RE4 remake is geared towards survival horror more than action . Makes it a totally Different experience .