Jump to content

The Last of Us : Part I


KnackChap
 Share

Recommended Posts

55 minutes ago, Horizon Days Dawn said:

It definitely should not be 70$/5k. I honestly thought it would be 3k like legacy of thieves. I know that was a remaster only but cm on. 5k is ridiculous. TLOU2 was 4k at launch and that was a game built from the ground up. There were rumors that this will have TLOU2 combat...true?


2000 is the max they should charge as there is already tlou 1 remastered on ps5 via ps4 back compat at 4k60fps performance. Paying anything beyond 2k is just stupidity, Sony should stop this looting 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

 

TLOU2 has combat of this.

 

Refined for next gen (PS4).

Well refined would be putting in short. TLOU2 combat is far superior to TLOU combat from what I have seen. They expanded it a fair bit I think. Not very sure. Either ways

TLOU remake

I'll definitely get it when the price drops.

 

7 hours ago, Azathoth said:


2000 is the max they should charge as there is already tlou 1 remastered on ps5 via ps4 back compat at 4k60fps performance. Paying anything beyond 2k is just stupidity, Sony should stop this looting 

I would have been honestly happy with 3k. Its a very reasonable and sensible price because this is a proper remake and not just a day of the par remaster.

5k is absolutely ridiculous. Its not an FF7R level remake to charge 5k for it. I'm definitely going to get this after a major price drop. Close to 2k ish makes sense I think.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If the combat is exactly like LOU2 then don’t they need to change levels to adjust for it ? I think they should show off some raw gameplay to justify the price tag 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

If the combat is exactly like LOU2 then don’t they need to change levels to adjust for it ? I think they should show off some raw gameplay to justify the price tag 

 

Probably not exactly like part 2. Joel for eg can't jump or crawl in tall grass, but they can easily add dodge function. That way they can keep the level design same and bring up the AI and stealth to Part 2's levels.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The most noticeable improvement is the HDR and the overall colour grading. 

 

The trailer already showed better black levels in dark environments, without that greyish hue. 
And the same goes to skin tones of all characters 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

 

Probably not exactly like part 2. Joel for eg can't jump or crawl in tall grass, but they can easily add dodge function. That way they can keep the level design same and bring up the AI and stealth to Part 2's levels.


true. I just hope they can bring the melee diversity from part 2 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, RV1709 said:


true. I just hope they can bring the melee diversity from part 2 


 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

 

 

Why are you posting clips of uncharted :giggle:

 


Understand Captain America GIF

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, hsk_colossus said:


TLOU original still looks amazing.. aged quiet well … ND :majesty:

Exactly why this remake makes zero sense to me, even if they update the gameplay and this is coming from someone who conisders the first one the top 5 games of all time. Complete waste of ND's time and resources. Also a cashgrab at full price without the MP component, which was amazing in the OG.

 

It only makes sense if I consider it as a practice run for ND on the PS5 to develop tools, just like what they did with the TLOU Remsastered on the PS4

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Naughty Dog worked for 6 months on it. That will be $70. 

 

Not a cash grab promise.

 

 

How do we know they worked on it only for six months ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

How do we know they worked on it only for six months ?

 

We don't. It's a figure of speech for low amount of time.

Edited by Vaibhavp
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...