The Last of Us : Part I

KnackChap

14 minutes ago, Snake said:

Imagine being so salty about a game that you have no intention of buying or playing yet find the time to create an alt ac to sh*t on it cause you lack the guts to post it using your main

I'm pretty sure who the chickenshit main is. They're not as slick as they think.

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

Imagine being this bothered by the existence of a videogame.

Jeez..

Creating an environment where it’s making people think twice to even say they like the game or they’re looking forward to it. :lol:

It’s like going to that OLED circlejerk thread and posting constantly about screen burn-in 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vamos said:

Jeez..

Creating an environment where it’s making people think twice to even say they like the game or they’re looking forward to it. :lol:

This.

Even if someone is looking forward to getting the game, may or may not be playing for the first time, looking forward to it, they'll not post or express their intent to buy and just stay away from the thread. Simply because some c*nts don't like the remaster and don't want others to enjoy it either.

4 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

I'm pretty sure who the chickenshit main is. They're not as slick as they think.

I think we all know who it is. After shitposting from the alt, they’ll also immediately use their main to try and throw mods off guard. And it’s the same person making alts everytime 

2 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

NextPoemWhen

Poem? Don't think there's any real demand for one of those.

However, I feel like  TLOU Remake gameplay reveal is too big an event not to get it's own song.

2 likes and i get to work on it, have just the right song in mind for it :D

• Like 2

14 hours ago, 0verlord said:

What the actual f**k, they removed the shining glint from that giraffe’s eye, which was one of the main reasons why that scene was so impactful imo

This is not a joke.

The way that giraffe eye was originally presented, the innocence and the beauty, really made it emotionally impactful 

I see that people are not getting original developer vision here also ?‍♀️