Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core - Reunion

silv3rgunn3r

I'm so happy they released this on the Switch; it's such a nice move because the game was designed to be played in small bits. There are many bite-sized missions and the portability of the Switch is just perfect.

Even better is the news that it will come out this year. Square is pretty meh for me lately but their release plan, I think, is very good. They have games like these to make waiting for the next part of FF7 more bearable. :D

• 2 months later...
28 minutes ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

Time to re-live my PSP era days, now with fancy graphics

Also cry at the ending, hope they change that to be in line with FF7R, not keep the original one.

I guess the one cutscene where Genesis, Sephiroth and Angeal fight on top of that huge cannon is going to be real-time now, not pre-rendered like in PSP days

7 hours ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

They've kept everything as it is, including the music <3 and the little slot machine spinner that activates your special abilities,

Real pity that the Switch is the base platform though, then again the OG also was on the PSP

Also thank god it's coming on steam day 1:first:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

They've kept everything as it is, including the music <3 and the little slot machine spinner that activates your special abilities,

Real pity that the Switch is the base platform though, then again the OG also was on the PSP

Also thank god it's coming on steam day 1:first:

The music :wub:  I still have it downloaded on my laptop and play it every now and then. So good

Many people didn’t like that slot machine type special abilities. I really like it though :D 

• 2 months later...