Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core - Reunion

silv3rgunn3r

On 11/19/2022 at 8:26 PM, silv3rgunn3r said:

Oh awesome! Thanks for the heads up.

Did you manage to secure the steelbook? 

I wanted to pre order this weekend and now the steelbook order has expired. Can you fkin believe it. Just called gamestheshop and they are like the allocated orders are done, and they wouldn't be getting any more steelbooks. 

I really wanted one. Any idea where to get one by not paying a bomb? 

1 hour ago, radicaldude said:

I wanted to pre order this weekend and now the steelbook order has expired. Can you fkin believe it. Just called gamestheshop and they are like the allocated orders are done, and they wouldn't be getting any more steelbooks. 

I ordered when it said steelbook edition was available but the order email doesn't mention steelbook anywhere lol. Bc now i need to ask them :P

Maybe try asking ppgc / e2z 

1 minute ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

I ordered when it said steelbook edition was available but the order email doesn't mention steelbook anywhere lol. Bc now i need to ask them :P

Apparently it was a GTS exclusive in india. Hope some importers do get it though as many retailers worlwide are getting it.

Its stupid that the pre orders are still on, but the steelbook offer has expired. wtf. just ask for more steelbooks! simple. 

14 minutes ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

E2z isnt getting it. I had locked my preorder before i came to know about gts offering the sb, i asked him later and he said no sb

16 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

E2z isnt getting it. I had locked my preorder before i came to know about gts offering the sb, i asked him later and he said no sb

Oh then i guess it's a GTS exclusive offer.  better to ask local vendors  ....maybe they may get a few

12 hours ago, playstationdude said:

I checked with him. 10% off isnt for discounted preorders

Contacted their support and they said the same.

However, the Simpl offer applies, so we can get 10% off on 3199 if paid for using Simpl (3 payment), offer valid til end of this month I think.

1 minute ago, gecko89 said:

Contacted their support and they said the same.

However, the Simpl offer applies, so we can get 10% off on 3199 if paid for using Simpl (3 payment), offer valid til end of this month I think.

Hmm i used that offer to preorder hogwarts legacy. Wonder if it applies multiple times

On 11/25/2022 at 4:29 PM, radicaldude said:

Update : i contacted GTS and they confirmed that i will be getting the steelbook edition as i had ordered earlier. 

Offer was limited , so currently steelbooks are OOS.

• Sad 1