The Watch Thread

akashkhannabond007

My 3 Beloved watches. [black || White || Brown]

Being a middle class... Couldn't think further from FOSSIL... Someday will get a Seiko and a Swiss Watch.

Loved the silver and black Fossil :) Seiko's aren't that expensive. Can get good automatic ones for 200-300 $

It's Christmas and I'm wearing my Orient Ray on a 22mm aftermarket NATO:

Merry Christmas folks! :)

Looking good, great combo! Ordered the red blue red nato from durashop, the one Harish has, for my ray. One gripe I had was that the buckle is shiny metallic. Wanted a PVD black buckle, which looks better imo. Also looking at Perlon straps. Can't find any on ebay india though.

• Like 1

Loved the silver and black Fossil :) Seiko's aren't that expensive. Can get good automatic ones for 200-300 $

Looking good, great combo! Ordered the red blue red nato from durashop, the one Harish has, for my ray. One gripe I had was that the buckle is shiny metallic. Wanted a PVD black buckle, which looks better imo. Also looking at Perlon straps. Can't find any on ebay india though.

Thank you M8.

Yeah...Seiko's aren't that expensive. ..but I was not impressed with the entry level Base models. The one which I loved costing more than 20k. ..

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 EDGE +

Yes mate, the PVD coated one's are available on Amazon US I believe. They look very stealthy! Think I remember having seen some but I didn't end up ordering them via Ishop International since it was just not viable price wise.

I'm mostly going to pick up a Seiko 5 soon, a small holiday gift for me! :)

Thank you M8.

Yeah...Seiko's aren't that expensive. ..but I was not impressed with the entry level Base models. The one which I loved costing more than 20k. ..

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 EDGE +

Are you only looking at Seikos sold in India? if yes, then try getting them from the US. They're considerably cheaper there.

Yes mate, the PVD coated one's are available on Amazon US I believe. They look very stealthy! Think I remember having seen some but I didn't end up ordering them via Ishop International since it was just not viable price wise.

I'm mostly going to pick up a Seiko 5 soon, a small holiday gift for me! :)

Yeah PVD definitely looks awesome! Whoa... seiko 5, which one?

I'll be mostly getting the Seiko SNZF15 or the Seiko SNZF17 from the US in the next two weeks.

The Seiko SNZF17 looks nice, wouldn't mind getting one for myself. Do wish the case was just a little bigger though. Have had a few Seiko 5 watches in my wish list for a while now.

Anyways, until I lay hands on a different watch, here are a few shots I took after interchanging the straps of the Tommy and Orient Mako.

Can finally wear the Tommy more often now :D

afc6d29bb91902c84e7cdbdd53b36a13.jpg

2daff5ad8af339ca7965f07b23f52c41.jpg

b38203537ecccfceedffa52367f0d13c.jpg

07d70c0b54617d9ab61d2819b8811d10.jpg

498dc287f1de3345abec503a2604276c.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

A lot of ply board work going on in my house lately which gives rise to tons of waste ply shavings when the chiseling is done by the carpenters at work. Thought all that ply shavings would act as a nice backdrop for a watch photograph. This was the result...

DSCF3256.jpg

The Invicta 8928 Pro Diver (Automatic with a Seiko SII Caliber NH35A Movement inside).

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Aman:-

Bhai, Step by step bata de.. How to install cool & epic watch Faces in Moto360. I am using Samsung Galaxy EDGE+ btw. Thought of asking this long ago but never got time...

Anybody can help who got smartwatch from motorola. I have become lazy nowadays and don't wanna dug up internet in this Godforbidden Lack of Internet Country. :(