The Watch Thread

akashkhannabond007

^^ NVM. My issue was when I downloaded Facer/Watchmaker I was not able to see that in my Watch. After 15-20 mins and several restart and syncing.. Finally it came.

Imagine I bought this watch some 6 months ago and I have been using the default ones this long! As I never got time to do the sync. :(

^^ NVM. My issue was when I downloaded Facer/Watchmaker I was not able to see that in my Watch. After 15-20 mins and several restart and syncing.. Finally it came.

Imagine I bought this watch some 6 months ago and I have been using the default ones this long! As I never got time to do the sync. :(

the default stuff is pretty good anyway.

Did you get the MM update.

Ohh.. that one.

Nope not got.. because of Region change. I am in Western Africa.. so It might take a while. Should get it by the time I get back to Bangalore.

Cool I got the 6.0.1 and the best thing is battery life has really increased. Watch generally lasts just a little less then two days now.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Got the MONSTER!

959e62433e.jpg

95b7f1cbaa.jpg

95b9b19877.jpg

95bae083f9.jpg

The Seiko SRP311K1 'Strato Monster'. The name 'Strato' comes from the fact that it reminisces a Fender 'Stratocaster' guitar from the mid-fifties! It's a 2nd generation Monster, so comes with the new 4R36 automatic movement which can be wound and is hackable. :)

• Like 3