The Watch Thread

akashkhannabond007

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Any recommendations for  watch less than $100 relative is coming from us. 

Are the citizen eco drive worth it? I actually need this for practical usage for wearing at work and not collecting 

@Black_Hawk @AtheK

Edited by DinJo

1 hour ago, DinJo said:

Are the citizen eco drive worth it? I actually need this for practical usage for wearing at work and not collecting 

@Black_Hawk @AtheK

Seiko and Citizen both are reliable and will last you many years. The Eco Drives are well regarded and are fuss free/maintenance free watches and should last you many years. 

1 hour ago, DinJo said:

@Black_Hawk @AtheK

Eco drive are extremely robust watches, go for it.

10 hours ago, R3D_D3ViL said:

I am looking for a moonswatch but dont know how to procure one for a reasonable price.

I got one recently during my trip to Thailand. Quite a few were available at their airport terminal store too.

That's one way of getting one. Or if u know someone who has travel plans. 

13 hours ago, R3D_D3ViL said:

I am looking for a moonswatch but dont know how to procure one for a reasonable price.

No need to buy above MRP, this watch is not limited edition and is available in most of the store. Which one are you looking for?

9 hours ago, Root said:

No need to buy above MRP, this watch is not limited edition and is available in most of the store. Which one are you looking for?

It is a toss up between to Mission to Moon and Pluto. Though I don't know why Mission to Neptune is so sought after. The blue is like too bright (personal opinion). It is getting sold for insane amount on secondary market.

Edited by R3D_D3ViL

12 hours ago, Harish Sangwan said:

I got one recently during my trip to Thailand. Quite a few were available at their airport terminal store too.

That's one way of getting one. Or if u know someone who has travel plans. 

Lets see. As per official sites it is getting sold at Swatch stores in Mumbai and Delhi but they dont seem to have it in their store.

14 hours ago, R3D_D3ViL said:

The blue is like too bright

have you seen my watch collection? I have florescent green. 

Lets see. As per official sites it is getting sold at Swatch stores in Mumbai and Delhi but they dont seem to have it in their store.

I was able to purchase from palladium store easily twice, got Neptune and Venus 

Call the Saket DLF Avenue Swatch store I think they have some in stock or if you stay nearby just visit the store. 

• 2 weeks later...