Recently I tried to sell all old ps3 titles to gameloot. 10 games in total for which the website offered closed to Rs. 1400.

I packed all games as per IVG standard.. believe me I did that hehehe.

After few days, I received an email that they have received only 5 and offers just 650. I am not sure if this was a genuine mistake or a scam. 

Discussion with Gameloot support is on!!

Anyone face this issue 

Photos clicked before packing 

https://ibb.co/vq2Z6D9
https://ibb.co/JcDQySW
https://ibb.co/Nxfsgzb

4 hours ago, R3D_D3ViL said:

Was thinking of selling my base PS4 at gameloot? Is it not a good idea? Maybe Gamenation?

Sold some stuff on Gameloot few months back, zero issues & got the cash to my account pretty fast too..

Edited by speeddemon

1 hour ago, RV1709 said:

There’s a difference between games misplaced vs games rejected due to scratches, OP

Looks like they didn't inform him on the rejection of 5 games, which they did once the issue was raised on the forum. 

I was planning to sell them my X1X but didn't because of the fact that once I ship it, I basically have to accept whatever they say. Would have done it if I could go there in person.

11 hours ago, R3D_D3ViL said:

Was thinking of selling my base PS4 at gameloot? Is it not a good idea? Maybe Gamenation?

I havent had an issue selling games so far. Their customer support can be slow but they dont scam.

Gamenation is also good. They actually connect with you on whatsapp to do a preliminary check, before getting the item picked

11 hours ago, playstationdude said:

I havent had an issue selling games so far. Their customer support can be slow but they dont scam.

Gamenation is also good. They actually connect with you on whatsapp to do a preliminary check, before getting the item picked

For games I guess you can take the risk but for consoles it is kind of unnerving that you are at the mercy of the vendor. There is nothing like CEX in my city where i can personally go and sell which I guess is preferable. 

Edited by R3D_D3ViL

39 minutes ago, R3D_D3ViL said:

For games I guess you can take the risk but for consoles it is kind of unnerving that you are at the mercy of the vendor. There is nothing like CEX in my city where i can personally go and sell which I guess is preferable. 

I sold my v1 switch to gameloot. Other than the fact they called me up and said the joycon had drift (which it didnt cause i had tested it properly before sending), and that they would be deducting 1500 against that, the transaction was fine. 

14 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Also, their website is a pleasure to use. 

Gameloot feels so sluggish and throws errors all the time.  

3 hours ago, playstationdude said:

I sold my v1 switch to gameloot. Other than the fact they called me up and said the joycon had drift (which it didnt cause i had tested it properly before sending), and that they would be deducting 1500 against that, the transaction was fine. 

Might give it a shot. Need to offload the PS4 as it is lying unused anyways. Do they make any issue without the original packaging?

1 hour ago, Vamos said:

Also, their website is a pleasure to use. 

Gameloot feels so sluggish and throws errors all the time.  

Exactly. Website design is an important factor which many companies don't give much importance. It's my prime reason for using Gamenation instead since prices are same.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, R3D_D3ViL said:

Might give it a shot. Need to offload the PS4 as it is lying unused anyways. Do they make any issue without the original packaging?

Nope. Original packing is not madatory but pack it well. Also, the terms keep changing so better to take it over email that original packing will not affect value.

• Thanks 1