• Assassins Creed changed the title to Gameloot Questions
  • 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, b!T said:

He rarely comes here.

Yeah . Was fed up with the slow response from Gameloot support so decided to message here but then noticed he isn't active here so didn't message .

Sold a game on gameloot for Gameloot credits (I shipped to them ) - got reply disk has scratches so it's being returned. I said okay sure.  Over 10 days they haven't shipped it . Customer support says they have bulk orders but are trying their best . Hard to believe they haven't got time to ship it in 10 days 

1 hour ago, Krazyniks said:

Yeah . Was fed up with the slow response from Gameloot support so decided to message here but then noticed he isn't active here so didn't message .

Sold a game on gameloot for Gameloot credits (I shipped to them ) - got reply disk has scratches so it's being returned. I said okay sure.  Over 10 days they haven't shipped it . Customer support says they have bulk orders but are trying their best . Hard to believe they haven't got time to ship it in 10 days 

Same experience with me. 

They called and said my disk had scratches (which is a lie) and they’d ship it back. 

I checked it before shipping, it was in mint condition. 

But didn’t receive it yet. 

Edited by Vamos
spelling

26 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

14 minutes ago, Vamos said:

Same experience with me. 

They called and said my disk had scratches (which is a lie) and they’d ship it back. 

I checked it before shipping, it was in mind condition. 

I have heard this before that Gameloot refuses to accept discs by providing some bullshit reason.

Edited by b!T

1 hour ago, Vamos said:

Same experience with me. 

I checked it before shipping, it was in mind condition. 

Same with me . They said it has scratches and i said I checked  before shipping and it had no scratches. The guy on phone said

" yeah but if you check in light you will see it has scratches" 

I was like lol okay. Sure just send it back . Still waiting for it to be shipped.

When did you ship the game to them ? It's not September 1st right -  your last message here . ?

1 hour ago, b!T said:

I have heard this before that Gameloot refuses to accept discs by providing some bullshit reason.

Gameloot / Gamenation both have done that with me . Perfectly fine discs returned .

Perhaps they have multiple copies of the game already ( like in my case i can see they have 4 copies of the game i sold ) but then why not just send a email (next day after order was placed ) saying they can't accept it .

Much better than rejecting the game after it's shipped and then making customer wait for returns .

Edited by Krazyniks
  • Like 4

Had a poor experience with Gameloot very recently.

Mint condition disc, which I checked before sending, was marked as scratched. Did get the game but they've changed my disc with their own scratched one and returned. Even the game case has a tear. Seems they are keeping the good discs.

I'm done with Gameloot. Will either sell on the forum or else to a local shop. Atleast I can make sure I get my own disc in return.

25 minutes ago, Wario said:

Had a poor experience with Gameloot very recently.

Mint condition disc, which I checked before sending, was marked as scratched. Did get the game but they've changed my disc with their own scratched one and returned. Even the game case has a tear. Seems they are keeping the good discs.

I'm done with Gameloot. Will either sell on the forum or else to a local shop. Atleast I can make sure I get my own disc in return.

Same it's better to sell it to a local shop or here on forum . But sometimes its very difficult to find a buyer here . Unless it's a new game. 

43 minutes ago, Vamos said:

Nope, that was for a different issue regarding store credits. 

Oh okay.  yeah that's too long from sep to mid oct for them to not ship a game. 

I Just want them to ship it now or then it will get delayed even more because of Diwali .

Edited by Krazyniks

They rejected my disks as well for non-existent "scratches". Then, they sent me overwatch "with" scratches and refused to refund, which they did after lot of arguments and at least a 15 days wait.

They were very good 2-3 years back. Now, they have become very poor in every possible way.

Edited by codwapeace

Hi, sorry for the late reply, I can't login to Ivg on my new phone, using old phone to reply here, games are rejected if it has multiple minor scratches or one major scratch, pls try to check CDs in proper bright light. 

There is no way game CDs are returned for any other reason or any game disc is changed.

I will be online on forums from now on, feel free to msg me, if any order related query. Thanks