On 9/1/2022 at 12:09 PM, Vamos said:

@FT-9 

Can you please help me with one of my orders on Gameloot? 

I have DM’ed you all the details. 

Pls dm me your order no, let me check why there was a delay in returning your sell order.

3 hours ago, FT-9 said:

Hi, sorry for the late reply, I can't login to Ivg on my new phone, using old phone to reply here, games are rejected if it has multiple minor scratches or one major scratch, pls try to check CDs in proper bright light. 

There is no way game CDs are returned for any other reason or any game disc is changed.

I will be online on forums from now on, feel free to msg me, if any order related query. Thanks

That's not true.

9 hours ago, FT-9 said:

There is no way game CDs are returned for any other reason or any game disc is changed.

It would also help when you return the disc, a picture is also provided as a proof.. Its a hassle in itself to pack things for shipping and then getting it return is also a pain

7 hours ago, Wario said:

That's not true.

If we return a game, it's a direct loss to us, we are spending on courier charges both ways, picking up the shipment and sending it back, we try to buy maximum games possible, we even buy games without packshot and original boxes.

45 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

It would also help when you return the disc, a picture is also provided as a proof.. Its a hassle in itself to pack things for shipping and then getting it return is also a pain

Multiple minor scratches can't be seen properly in pics, we are in discussion with courier cos, if they can do a qc of game discs at pickup, this will save time for customer and for us too, but then it's going to take some time for this process to get started. 

5 minutes ago, FT-9 said:

We are in discussion with courier cos, if they can do a qc of game discs at pickup, this will save time for customer and for us too, but then it's going to take some time for this process to get started. 

Great, this should be helpful 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
36 minutes ago, blitzkreiig said:

They had changed my GTA V disc with a scratched one and returned. Either the testing guys are doing at their level or it’s just how things are.

Whoever is doing it does not matter.

The name is getting tarnished and one day will be the cause of close down of business. they need to take both the miss-haps seriously.

The gameloot guy on the ram thread was asking for an order number (Dont know if hes the owner?) , if he wanted if could have checked his backend himself.

This looks bad

Also they are pricing themselves out of the 2nd hand market 

just saw an ad for a 2nd hand 512GB steam deck for 67999. 

you can get a new one for 62999

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, rushab oswal said:

Whoever is doing it does not matter.

The name is getting tarnished and one day will be the cause of close down of business. they need to take both the miss-haps seriously.

The gameloot guy on the ram thread was asking for an order number (Dont know if hes the owner?) , if he wanted if could have checked his backend himself.

This looks bad

Yeah it's bad. I'm done with them. Will either be selling here or to a local shop which checks in front of me. Better to lose a couple hundred than to get a different disc altogether.

1 hour ago, rushab oswal said:

Give him the order number. These things are hard to trace if one of the employees is doing it. 

Manager/owner cannot be peeking into each and very thing that they do.

8 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Give him the order number. These things are hard to trace if one of the employees is doing it. 

Manager/owner cannot be peeking into each and very thing that they do.

When this things happen if you to take some extra mehnat and get the order number from backend (he runs a software which handles it so its easy). and its not hard to trace if they are assigning employees for every job order