4 minutes ago, rushab oswal said:

When this things happen if you to take some extra mehnat and get the order number from backend (he runs a software which handles it so its easy). and its not hard to trace if they are assigning employees for every job order

Likely the employee made a new account and sold expensive ram from there. 

How exactly will you trace something like that?

4 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

I have shared the sell order report for this case in the same thread, Op had sent CPU which was faulty, the same has been returned, hdd was tested and paid, for ram, he placed sell order with 2 rams and we received 1 unit, which was not in saleable condition, he was called and informed about the same. 

The ram that is available on website, which Op is claiming that it belongs to him, was purchased from a different customer, I have called this customer yesterday and confirmed the ram model name and brand, to ensure there was no mixup done by the testing team.

Any pre owned item available on our website, is added only via a successful paid sell order, so in this case the hyper x ram sell order was paid to a customer and the stock was added.

4 hours ago, 0verlord said:

Another ?

We are processing a full refund for this order, also sharing a video of the received console which shows that the console warranty seal is tampered and the marks on the screw (please note that we are not claiming that the tampering is done by the customer, maybe something has happened during transit, we are contacting our logistics partner for the same)

It is a request to the admin/mods of this community, to have a process where a user should provide minimum proof of unboxing video of the items received, if he/she wants to raise a complaint/query against any company/user, especially for a high value item.

PS: the refund transaction details will also be emailed to customer by today evening.

Video link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JG-4PNY4eLcBWlGYezrBmbdZZx8rugEd/view?usp=sharing

We have refunded this customer and also shared the video of the console received, I have also written to the admin/mods about the same.

4 minutes ago, FT-9 said:

I have shared the sell order report for this case in the same thread, Op had sent CPU which was faulty, the same has been returned, hdd was tested and paid, for ram, he placed sell order with 2 rams and we received 1 unit, which was not in saleable condition, he was called and informed about the same. 

The ram that is available on website, which Op is claiming that it belongs to him, was purchased from a different customer, I have called this customer yesterday and confirmed the ram model name and brand, to ensure there was no mixup done by the testing team.

Any pre owned item available on our website, is added only via a successful paid sell order, so in this case the hyper x ram sell order was paid to a customer and the stock was added.

Can you take extra precautions, like making unboxing videos when you receive a package?

And share them with seller if they are not satisfied. That would go a big way towards maintaining trust.

All buyers do it, when we buy anything expensive online like from Amazon.

Yes, for high value items, we will start recording unboxing videos of sell orders and we also have cctv installed in office.

All our pre owned consoles are thoroughly tested for 2 days and then we process payments, we have a testing form which includes over heating issues, warranty seal check, body check, storage etc, this form is filled by the tester and verified by the manager before payment and adding in stock.

Our pre owned console return rate is less than 10%, consoles returned are also those which were damaged in transit.

We have 6 months extended warranty program since almost a year now on all consoles, and by next week we will be introducing 12 months warranty on all pre owned and new consoles.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, FT-9 said:

It's now a case of he said she said

What about @blitzkreiig's issue on the previous page ?

16 minutes ago, vinodns said:

There is saying.

"No smoke without fire."

You want to say. All these customers over past 1-2 years are at fault. Only Gameloot is 100% right?

There is obviously something wrong now as I haven ever read such reports previously a few years ago.

Many, MANY customers reported that you are swapping discs and claiming scratches.

what about the person who says the GTA V disc was changed and returned by you? He won't lie for an 800 Rupees game.

BE honest with yourself. Your business is based on trust and mutual respect. Mend your ways before everything is lost.

I won't buy from you and that's final. Good luck.

No disc is swapped, game Cds are returned only when there are major scratches on disc or game installation failed, if the CD is cracked/damaged in transit, we pay the full amount to customer. 

16 minutes ago, FT-9 said:

No disc is swapped, game Cds are returned only when there are major scratches on disc or game installation failed, if the CD is cracked/damaged in transit, we pay the full amount to customer. 

Keep denying and keep looting. That seems to be the mantra. :lol:

• Haha 2

I tried to sell my Spider-Man PS4 disc a few years back and they said that it didn't install and kept giving some read error, which was odd, as I had tested it prior to being sent. I asked them to send it back and they charged Rs.100. Got it back and tested it on my PS5 and it was working perfectly fine. Sold it to Gamenation without any hassle. Wonder what these guys tested it on? :P

EDIT: Please ignore the above. I re-checked this with my brother and it was actually Gamenation that we had tried to sell it to and they had it returned; it wasn't Gameloot. My honest apologies for the names being mixed up. 

Edited by Ethan_Hunt

1 hour ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

I tried to sell my Spider-Man PS4 disc a few years back and they said that it didn't install and kept giving some read error, which was odd, as I had tested it prior to being sent. I asked them to send it back and they charged Rs.100. Got it back and tested it on my PS5 and it was working perfectly fine. Sold it to Gamenation without any hassle. Wonder what these guys tested it on? :P

Katrina Kaif Dancing GIF by Excel Entertainment

3 hours ago, FT-9 said:

A suggestion:  

scratched discs here and there are inevitable because blu-rays get scratched easily. 

Unless the scratches are etched onto the surface of the disc, consoles won’t have any problem reading them. 

Maybe you can add a disclaimer while placing a sell order on your website, saying you’d deduct 100 Rs or 150 Rs if the disc is found to have scratches. 
This would be much better instead of sending it back again, which is a waste of time and resources. 

And you can sell those scratched discs at discounted rates by adding a new grading category. 
This is kinda how BBTS (collectibles store in the US) sells items with damaged packaging for discounted rates and people still buy them coz they’re cheap. 

• 2 months later...
On 1/22/2023 at 2:37 PM, FT-9 said:

Dude can you please have the cancellation/pickup system checked? I cancelled 1 sell order however your team cancelled a different sell one which was already picked by bluedart. Im trying to call your support but they arent picking calls and have now switched off the phone. 

Not sure what im supposed to do now.

1 hour ago, playstationdude said:

Dude can you please have the cancellation/pickup system checked? I cancelled 1 sell order however your team cancelled a different sell one which was already picked by bluedart. Im trying to call your support but they arent picking calls and have now switched off the phone. 

Not sure what im supposed to do now.

Ek Hi Saath, Do Do Karna Band Kar..Ek ko Karne ke Baad Doosra Kar :P

38 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Ek Hi Saath, Do Do Karna Band Kar..Ek ko Karne ke Baad Doosra Kar :P

Dunno what to say, they did call me up and I explained everything. They mixed up the order numbers, to be cancelled 813, accidentally cancelled 831:doh:

Now they are saying they will call me again when the package reaches, and that they cannot make the correction on system at this time. Lol

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, playstationdude said:

cancelled 813, accidentally cancelled 831

It’s a big coincidence that you had both order numbers 813 and 831 active at the same time and they mistyped and canceled the wrong one. Must be destiny or fate or something……

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, 0verlord said:

It’s a big coincidence that you had both order numbers 813 and 831 active at the same time and they mistyped and canceled the wrong one. Must be destiny or fate or something……

Or incompetence. I would go with that.