Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm getting Payne and Bully too!

BTW, the saves from the retail version of Borderlands are compatible with the Steam GOTY edition! :dance: I booted up the game and all my characters were there! YAY! A whole bunch of achievements got unlocked at the same time! <3 Steam :hug:

Bully was a poor port IIRC. If you havent played it before I guess its worth a shot but other its not really worth it.

Yesterday, in random matchmaking, I accidentally ended up in a match against a team with Mango and Mak in it.....ended 4 - 50 :rofl:

Yeah its happened to me a couple of times too. Its.... unpleasant to say the least. :lol:

can any one tell me what will be the cost of the max payne bundle in Indian currency ??? i meant on the cc statement :P

buying for the first time :fear:

Edited by KrIzAliD

can any one tell me what will be the cost of the max payne bundle in Indian currency ??? i meant on the cc statement :P

buying for the first time :fear:

should be between 170 and 180 rupees depending on what exchange rate your bank gives you.

i was wondering if there will be new lot of games for the remaining days as the rockstar sale is from 15-17th of April and if that's correct, and assuming steam follows pst time zone, when will they be declaring the second day's sale.. :scratchchin: