Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

All Dishonored DLCs went much lower last time. Dunwall went as low as $1.99 & Brigmore went $4.99. They have increased the prices so that people will be inclined to buy the goty. Sales & Stats increase automatically.

sala 40gb ka game yeh hal kar diya sabka ...abhi toh next gen thik se start bhi nahi hua.....jaisa chal reha hai..next gen top end games could be 50-80gb ....

Cheap digital games ---> :puspa: <---- Hdd Space/Internet speed.

just imagine the size of GTA V PC :samui:

Fallout 3 is pretty cheap on GMG right now, key activates on steam.

Fallout games are region locked in India. That is why you cannot see them here, when you put it in STEAM search.

Try to acquire them as gifts at the time of a Sale.

• Saturday: Fallout 3: Game of the Year, Fallout: New Vegas, and all Fallout: Classic Collection at 50-75% off

Fallout 3 is pretty cheap on GMG right now, key activates on steam.

my question is, would it activate on an indian steam? since there is no fallout 3 listing for steam in India

acquire them on this day through steam trading :)

They are not available on steam. Fallout 3 and NV are blocked. My question is, if I buy the external key through a site like GMG will it activate?

nope but if u trade it like give keys and get gift then it would work

They are not available on steam. Fallout 3 and NV are blocked. My question is, if I buy the external key through a site like GMG will it activate?

No it would not activate if you purchase it even from a third-party site.

When the next major Sale hits STEAM, just be ready with a couple of keys / Paypal account and search for trade offers for Fallout. Trade for it, you shall get a gift copy which can be redeemed on your account easy-peasy.

Hope this helps, Cheerio!

P.S. -- If you are not sure about trading / gifting, PM me or Joe next time a deal comes up, will try to secure you a key.

No it would not activate if you purchase it even from a third-party site.

When the next major Sale hits STEAM, just be ready with a couple of keys / Paypal account and search for trade offers for Fallout. Trade for it, you shall get a gift copy which can be redeemed on your account easy-peasy.

Hope this helps, Cheerio!

P.S. -- If you are not sure about trading / gifting, PM me or Joe next time a deal comes up, will try to secure you a key.

I have purchased both fallout 3 and Nv from third party site gamergate and activated in my steam

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

I have purchased both fallout 3 and Nv from third party site gamergate and activated in my steam

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

Same here. Bought fallout 3 from amazon and activated it on steam without any problems.

I wish to share my library with my brother, he is in Dubai atm.

Is Steam sharing open for everyone? How does it work?

Or should I just let him login with my credentials when needed (would Steam frown upon those region changes?)

I wish to share my library with my brother, he is in Dubai atm.

Is Steam sharing open for everyone? How does it work?

Or should I just let him login with my credentials when needed (would Steam frown upon those region changes?)

I guess it would be risky as there will be constant logging in and out every day .

And is steamguard is on ...every login from new system or even new browser means you will have to put a security code that steam sends you on your email.

Ask your brother to install team-viewer.

Access his PC

Login with your account

Enable family sharing on his PC

Logout

Close team-viewer

Done

or give him the login details and ask him to authorize his PC by himself.