Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

WTF. Update in the preload? You gotta be kidding me. Anyways that 1.5 GB done too. When can we play Evil Within early using VPN?

Happened on Ethan Carter with me.

Of course it's safe. Bundle Stars is legit.

Lowest price gold bundle (game + going east DLC) is $7. For extra $3, you are getting 6 paint job DLCs. If you think they are worth it, go for it.

Edited by Heaven Angel

Is it safe to buy Steam games from Bundle Stars ?...Looking to pick up Euro Truck SImulator 2 bundle for $10...worth it or has it sold for even lower..? It has game and DLC's..

I got it at $7.99 for euro truck simulator 2 collector's bundle from Nuuvem a few months ago

Which edition is it? I recommend you buy retail. It's pretty cheap.

This is the link http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832205066

It costs $30 in Steam store and complete edition retails for 850 Rs in Amazon.in. Not sure if there is any place which sells a steam code in India in the region of 400-450 bucks so I can install both on Linux and Windows

Edited by ganeshran

That is vanilla version. Don't buy it. The expansions introduce a ton of changes.

The complete edition was going for Rs 500 on one of the e-tail sites a week or so ago. Most of the time it's around ~Rs 800-1000

It activates on steam, so maybe you can activate it on your windows and then download it to your linux too. (I'm not sure about this part - wait for someone else to confirm)

Edited by Aes Sedai

That is vanilla version. Don't buy it. The expansions introduce a ton of changes.

The complete edition was going for Rs 500 on one of the e-tail sites a week or so ago. Most of the time it's around ~Rs 800-1000

It activates on steam, so maybe you can activate it on your windows and then download it to your linux too. (I'm not sure about this part - wait for someone else to confirm)

Yeah thats going for 800-900 bucks.

So Newegg codes won't work on Indian Steam store? Any idea?

Yeah thats going for 800-900 bucks.

So Newegg codes won't work on Indian Steam store? Any idea?

Newegg codes will work here. It's just that buying from Newegg without an American payment method is nuisance.

You really shouldn't buy the vanilla version of Civ 5 anymore. The expansions bring a ton of changes to the game. The complete edition was on sale for 500 during the Flipkart sale but I've seen it regularly go to around 650-700 on FK/ebay. Keep an eye out on those. Definitely a better deal than paying 450 bucks for just the base game.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-10-15-steam-lets-you-play-10-full-games-for-free-this-weekend?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialoomph

Steam is hosting its largest "free weekend" promotion ever that will allows users to play 10 full games at no charge until Monday.

Starting at 10am PST tomorrow (that's 6pm for UK folk), the following games will be completely unlocked at no charge throughout the weekend.

Awesomenauts

Blade Symphony

Company of Heroes 2

Don't Starve

Grid 2

Injustice

Killing Floor

Payday 2

Trine 2

XCOM: Enemy Unknown