Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It would take you...

5399 continuous hours

224 days,23 hours,49 minutes

of gameplay to complete your Steam library

ggKpaSH.gif

__

Long time, Blueelvis. How are you doing?

Hey Joe,

Yup it has been almost 2 years since I joined university. I am doing fine and how are you?

I would be taking my ps3 in the next semester so thought of seeing what is happening here...

He never went away he was here

Silently watching

Like batman :P

I thought steam deals means steam redeemable games. Many other posts are like that.

Joe posted a deal from Nuuvem which is steam redeemable which isn't a steam deal actually cause the deal isn't on Steam service but third party. So you posted saying that it isn't a Steam Deal...So isn't this a Flipkart Deal and not a Steam Deal cause on Steam its still pricey..

How to clarify this..?

I thought steam deals means steam redeemable games. Many other posts are like that.

Joe posted a deal from Nuuvem which is steam redeemable which isn't a steam deal actually cause the deal isn't on Steam service but third party. So you posted saying that it isn't a Steam Deal...So isn't this a Flipkart Deal and not a Steam Deal cause on Steam its still pricey..

How to clarify this..?

See we dont have nuuvem thread but since the game he posted was steam redeemable it could be posted here while the fk,amazon deals have thread from them (The online shopping thread) they should be posted there even though they may be steam redeemable ....

Keep Physical copy sales out of this thread please.

This thread is for third-party and STEAM key sales with the occasional bundle thrown in.

Physical copy in their respective threads (Play Asia, flipkart, online shopping et al). Cheers!

Keep Physical copy sales out of this thread please.

This thread is for third-party and STEAM key sales with the occasional bundle thrown in.

Physical copy in their respective threads (Play Asia, flipkart, online shopping et al). Cheers!

I can't find Online Shopping / Flipkart threads? I can only see Amazon / Play Asia.

Is it possible to MERGE all game deals grouped by platform into one single thread? (Because I think grouping by seller is redundant.)

The whole "Game Deals" forum barely has 10 threads which are still active in 2015.

Edited by ACid DrinkeR